Home

NBA 2K14 Still Suffering From Dashboard Kickbacks, Corrupt Saves, Modes Not Working

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Still Suffering From Dashboard Kickbacks, Corrupt Saves, Modes Not Working within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-21-2014, 09:07 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
And this is why I traded it in and the reason I'm not getting it again until everything in at least MyCareer and My GM is fixed. Online doesn't bother me as far as the Park, but I had files that wouldn't load and lost a ton of VC I purchased for that player since I can't grind every day and am wary to even think about trying it again until this is fixed, especially since you can only buy VC if MyCareer is online. Guess I should just grind it out but 2k dropped the ball (pun intended).

If this is the case, bring on MLB 14 The Show please.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2014, 09:08 PM   #82
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasg2488
And this is why I traded it in and the reason I'm not getting it again until everything in at least MyCareer and My GM is fixed. Online doesn't bother me as far as the Park, but I had files that wouldn't load and lost a ton of VC I purchased for that player since I can't grind every day and am wary to even think about trying it again until this is fixed, especially since you can only buy VC if MyCareer is online. Guess I should just grind it out but 2k dropped the ball (pun intended).

If this is the case, bring on MLB 14 The Show please.
And it's on XB1 BTW.
Old 01-21-2014, 10:10 PM   #83
Just started!

Re: NBA 2K14 Still Suffering From Dashboard Kickbacks, Corrupt Saves, Modes Not Worki

I have curiosity why your doest have a network problem in game?I even never played a complete online game
Old 01-23-2014, 11:31 AM   #84
Rookie

PS4
Was able to play this game for the first two weeks (since launch), then they released an update to the game, and since then, it hasn't worked to even let me play a game of any kind without either getting held up in a loading screen or crashing prior to the menu. Initializing worked until they released another update, then the game went back to not being playable (or even to let me get to the menu).
I have installed this game probably 40 times now. Currently, the game will let me use all the modes, except it either hangs in a loading screen when trying to go into the actual gameplay, or crashes with the ps4 CE-... error. Only way this game plays fine for me is if I reinstall it and don't let it install any updates. Which is a ridiculous work around. Basically I have had two good weeks with this game and those were when I got the PS4 on launch day.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »