Home

NBA 2K14 Patch #4 Available Now For PS4

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Patch #4 Available Now For PS4 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-02-2014, 02:23 AM   #49
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: NBA 2K14 Patch #4 Available Now For PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
Im not uninstalling the game them waiting another 2-3 hours for it to reinstall completely so I can play it.

Edit: After stopping the app numerous times and finally just waiting at the black screen, it started after a 15 min wait.

Did ya plug your ps4 up wired?

Galaxy Note 2
Old 02-02-2014, 06:01 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 12

Quick fix to the black screen is easy. What I do is before I open 2K I log out of PSN start up 2K get to the screen where u see everything but NBA today then I log into PSN. Only way I can get the game to start for me hope this works for u guys.
Old 02-02-2014, 07:27 AM   #51
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Did ya plug your ps4 up wired?

Galaxy Note 2
Wired doesn't matter dude im wired to it and i have the same issue since the patch
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2014, 09:55 AM   #52
Rookie

Coolade's Arena

OVR: 0
For those of you who want to call plays or automatic playcalling, they won't fix it because there is a signature skill that costs 5000 VC to call plays on the court from any position. It is what it is. Did this patch fix the trade logic? 40 games into my season as a PG with the kings, after i won the starting position, the kings traded for FIVE backup PGs, and then moved me to SG in the middle of the season. Game is INCREDIBLY broken.
Old 02-02-2014, 10:12 AM   #53
Banned

WISports's Arena

OVR: 0

Still can't wear alternate jerseys at home. Lame.

After the patch, during a game where it shows players real-life stats, it shows all zeros for their stats....lol.

2K seriously better blow us away with 2K15. 2K14 has been an colossal failure, and embarrassment.
Old 02-02-2014, 10:16 AM   #54
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolade
For those of you who want to call plays or automatic playcalling, they won't fix it because there is a signature skill that costs 5000 VC to call plays on the court from any position. It is what it is. Did this patch fix the trade logic? 40 games into my season as a PG with the kings, after i won the starting position, the kings traded for FIVE backup PGs, and then moved me to SG in the middle of the season. Game is INCREDIBLY broken.
Does that thing actually work though in your experience?
Old 02-02-2014, 01:42 PM   #55
Pro

j3nkins29's Arena

OVR: 5

Can't believe I wasted 10,000 VC on the on court coach sig skill. When I have the ball and try to call a play for myself it is broken. I press L1, then when I try to press X,O,Square, or Triangle for the play, instead of calling the play it makes me do the action for that button instead. Just now I was trying to call the play assigned to the square button but instead of calling the play I launched a full court shot. Guess I will just have to stick to holding L1 so that it runs the best play. There is no way that this should be broken considering how much VC it costs to get it. I have not played My Career in 2k14 nearly as much as previous games because there are no plays being called. I thought on court coach would be the answer and make the mode more enjoyable again but it is broken. Let's hope 2k gets their act together with 2k15. I feel there is no more hope at this point that many of these things will ever be addressed or function properly in NBA 2k14, and don't get me started on the lack of Player of the Game and Post game highlights. SMH.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2014, 01:48 PM   #56
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3nkins29
Can't believe I wasted 10,000 VC on the on court coach sig skill. When I have the ball and try to call a play for myself it is broken. I press L1, then when I try to press X,O,Square, or Triangle for the play, instead of calling the play it makes me do the action for that button instead. Just now I was trying to call the play assigned to the square button but instead of calling the play I launched a full court shot. Guess I will just have to stick to holding L1 so that it runs the best play. There is no way that this should be broken considering how much VC it costs to get it. I have not played My Career in 2k14 nearly as much as previous games because there are no plays being called. I thought on court coach would be the answer and make the mode more enjoyable again but it is broken. Let's hope 2k gets their act together with 2k15. I feel there is no more hope at this point that many of these things will ever be addressed or function properly in NBA 2k14, and don't get me started on the lack of Player of the Game and Post game highlights. SMH.
you did this after the patch? if it doesn't work im not wasting vc on that crap

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »