Home

MLB 14 The Show Screenshots (PS4)

This is a discussion on MLB 14 The Show Screenshots (PS4) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-18-2014, 10:45 PM   #73
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 14 The Show Screenshots (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOldboy
Hoping that helmets don't come flying off too often, its awesome they're in, but I hope its subtle addition. Initially I like the sweat on the hats, but noticing it was there at all times really lessened the effect to me.

Its a cool addition so I can see why they want to show it off.
Unless you're Eduardo Nunez...
Old 03-18-2014, 10:45 PM   #74
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaiman
Do you guys think this is a night game? My guess is yes, by the lighting. And the fact that the other Orioles picture is a night one. If so, it looks excellent.
It seems so. If it was a day game, the brightness ALL OVER the players would be brighter. Plus there's little to no shadow on the players. And the only light seems to be coming from behind and above the players like it was coming from stadium lighting.
Old 03-18-2014, 10:46 PM   #75
Rookie

Teigh Cubs Teigh's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foo4Everlong
Screenshots look amazing! Can't wait for May 6th cuz I'm a huge fan of The Show and SCEA first! BUT, It seems like the player accessories are all the same for another year! Why make Feedback threads before the development process if none of it gets used? I hope I'm just jumping the gun and that there are new accessories, gear, shoes, gloves, and so on, and I just haven't seen it yet via video/screenshot. I so appreciate all the hard work the Devs put in regardless, this was just an area that I hope saw some love. I also realize that if it doesn't get in this year that there's an even better chance next year. I hope! Later
It's a transition between console generations and they have three games to work on this year for the first time in a few years (since the PS2 iteration was dropped). They had a lot on their plates. Stadiums were completely redone and I'm sure that took the art teams a lot of time to do. They seem to be very responsive to feedback from what I've seen, but in this case they had bigger fish to fry in my opinion.

We'll see if they get to adding a bigger variety of accessories next year (or even this year as you said), but it's not that big of an issue in the grand scheme of things. It may have been on their list, but probably not at the top of it this year around as unfortunate as that may be.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2014, 10:46 PM   #76
MVP

tnixen's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaiman
Do you guys think this is a night game? My guess is yes, by the lighting. And the fact that the other Orioles picture is a night one. If so, it looks excellent.
Yes this is most definitely a night game.
Old 03-18-2014, 10:47 PM   #77
Rookie

Sox Fan's Arena

OVR: 1

Wow a nice tease! It's looks sweet I can't wait for this game! May 6th can't get here fast enough for sure!!!!
Old 03-18-2014, 10:48 PM   #78
Rookie

shaneomac's Arena

OVR: 2

The one of carbrera sliding is incredible!! Can't wait to see it in action!!!

I was hoping to see a picture of the back of a yankee jersey to see where the number is. Hopefully a dev can confirm if there is a 2nd jersey template this year!!!
Old 03-18-2014, 10:49 PM   #79
Rookie

xNeurosiis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaneomac
I was hoping to see a picture of the back of a yankee jersey to see where the number is. Hopefully a dev can confirm if there is a 2nd jersey template this year!!!
That's another thing for me too: hopefully since there's more power behind the PS4, they have more room for uniforms.
Old 03-18-2014, 10:51 PM   #80
Legend

KHarmo88's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
I'm guessing you get to see Cutch in motion......in another trailer or gameplay vids for the4...

M.K.
Knight165
Do you know something we don't? Hah

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »