Home

MLB 14 The Show Gameplay Video - St. Louis Cardinals vs. Boston Red Sox

This is a discussion on MLB 14 The Show Gameplay Video - St. Louis Cardinals vs. Boston Red Sox within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-26-2014, 07:33 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 14 The Show Gameplay Video - Quick Counts: St. Louis Cardinals vs. Boston Red

I don't remember seeing this last year but when Peter Bourjos threw to second off the single..it was a smooth animation and no robot moving!
Old 03-26-2014, 07:38 PM   #10
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

Re: MLB 14 The Show Gameplay Video - Quick Counts: St. Louis Cardinals vs. Boston Red

Catching animations look a lot more natural, but they still don't seem to set up that close where the ball cursor is. one of the first cutters it seemed like the catcher set up on the opposite site of where the cursor was aiming. Small sample size, really home that there are some set-up animations for high pitches as well. But the few pitches here look like a big improvement and a lot more natural.
Old 03-26-2014, 07:40 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaw913
I really can't wait for this on PS4. Oh man. Looks great.

Just me or does the ball hitting the bat sound different this year?

It sure does.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2014, 07:44 PM   #12
Rookie

keystone570's Arena

As per request in the comments on my video on the youtube page im going to do another 1 inning gameplay with the yanks and the nationals dont for get to like comment and subscribe to me i got a ton of things planned this year for mlb 14
Old 03-26-2014, 07:47 PM   #13
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

Well, it may NOT be so easier for me to get a free pass to first this year, as I like to free swing. Small sample size but I did see two 3-2 counts and neither resulted in a walk, Wanna see a full nine.
#44Syracuse
Old 03-26-2014, 07:48 PM   #14
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by keystone570
As per request in the comments on my video on the youtube page im going to do another 1 inning gameplay with the yanks and the nationals dont for get to like comment and subscribe to me i got a ton of things planned this year for mlb 14
Could you try to throw some pitches out of the zone, high fastballs, curveballs in the dirt to see some more catching animations?
Old 03-26-2014, 07:51 PM   #15
MVP

tnixen's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by keystone570
Would love to see some Phillies action
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2014, 07:52 PM   #16
Rookie

I love the show but like the producer or whatever he is said they maxed out on the p3 looks like the same game im so excited however to see a trailer or gameplay on the p4 just by the screenshots alone i know its goin to knock this one out the box

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »