Home

EA Releases King of the Course on iOS (Canada Only For Now) - Gameplay Video Included

This is a discussion on EA Releases King of the Course on iOS (Canada Only For Now) - Gameplay Video Included within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-29-2014, 10:59 AM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
EA Releases King of the Course on iOS (Canada Only For Now) - Gameplay Video Included

EA Sports quietly has rolled out a new golf game for iOS devices entitled, King of the Course. The game is a free to play, arcade golf experience that is geared towards the mobile platforms.

The game has been initially released for the Canadian App store but isn't available in the US store just yet.

Here are the official features from the game's page on the app store:
  • A Fun, Fresh Golf Game - Discover a fresh approach to golf gaming with a variety of quick-play challenges including stroke play and trick shots. Hit the bullseye, land on floating platforms and even skip across water!
  • Real PGA Tour Courses - More than 300 challenges await you on some of the best PGA TOUR courses in the world — TPC Sawgrass, St. Andrews, Banff Springs, TPC Scottsdale and Pinehurst No. 2!
  • Get Advice from Pros - Learn tips and tricks from Bubba Watson, Ian Poulter, Jason Dufner, Keegan Bradley and Dustin Johnson. Then put their advice to the test when you face them in boss battles!
  • Boost Your Game - Use strategic boosts to change the laws of physics and bend time to compete in ways you never thought possible.
Big thanks to GoodGameBro for the heads-up on this, be sure to check out the link for impressions of the game!

UPDATE: Here is a video from Gator.

Platform: iOS / iPad / iPhone
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2014, 01:41 PM   #2
Rookie

mcmax3000's Arena

OVR: 2
I'm in Canada so I'll give it a shot, but I'm sure I'll lose interest once I start hitting the F2P road blocks.
Old 04-29-2014, 09:41 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
No thanks, EA. That is all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »