Home

More Madden NFL 15 Details Revealed

This is a discussion on More Madden NFL 15 Details Revealed within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2014, 09:01 AM   #161
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: More Madden NFL 15 Details Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
Football alone is a very intriguing and complicated game. It’s a chess match.. If EA would just get the basic fundamentals down like blocking. tackling, running and passing that would make a good game alone.

Make player ratings actually matter to really separate the average from the good and good from the great this would make Front office moves, drafts and scheming a lot more meaningful.
I want to go into free agency really needing to add a player because I’m weak in a area. Example: If my OT sucks during the season I want to have the ability to scheme by double teaming or chipping the DE with the RB until I can replace him.
If my QB is bad and can’t make all the throws I should have to play within his limitations or suffer consequences. I like the defensive control they are talking about but that’s basically just football and should have always been in the game. I want gap integrity for LB/ DL and great interactions between defender and offensive units.. Do these simple things and pretty up the graphics and presentations and you’ll have a hit.

UHHHHH the truth! Its so refreshing!!

GAP INTEGRITY would be holy. Assigning double team blocks or having running backs actually be useful in pass pro…

RATINGS THAT MATTER.. OH LORD.

I've not been on this forum for nearly a year because I'm tired of requesting the same things, I can only hope this next Madden is finally the change we've been waiting on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2014, 10:46 AM   #162
Rookie

TreyDobbs's Arena

OVR: 5

Hopefully they'll make this game harder than 25. I had the user sliders on 0 and the CPU sliders maxed out and I was still winning games by 30+. Given, I don't play defense because the games take far too long when I do and I just don't enjoy playing defense.
Old 05-08-2014, 01:59 PM   #163
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

I wonder if that "Prima" partnership was something that took off and received good feedback.

The Prima guys basically find the exploits in the game and use them to have success against online opponents. They then make these youtube shows about how to exploit the game and have success.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Old 05-08-2014, 08:10 PM   #164
Rookie

OVR: 1

that type of play sucks imo.
I wanna type more but the draft is on.
Old 05-08-2014, 11:22 PM   #165
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by infemous
"Madden NFL 15 introduces a revolutionary crowd-sourced play-calling system with three distinct ways to run offense and defense: coach suggestions, Madden community picks, and concept plays providing a strategic edge to take on all rivals"

LOL.

I can't believe this is being even mentioned.
How about we just have gameplans that work come back so that the CPU play calling is better.

Humans don't need new ways to call plays, although tiered playcalling with defensive line stunts or protection schemes would be a much appreciated level of depth.

All I'm hoping is these defensive improvements mean that the pocket is smaller, the coverage is realistic and the pass deflection becomes the premier defensive play over the interception.
One thing that is important to understand, even though I'm totally on board with the frustration, is that the improvement of CPU playcalling would never be something they would advertise this early.

I'm far from Madden's biggest fan, but I'm pretty optimistic about next year. I just think that the further we get from last gen, the more we are going to see things like enhanced AI.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2014, 12:06 AM   #166
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0

Good god. "Revolutionary crowd-sourced play calling system"? Is this the 'gimmick' this year? Ugghh. I'm always going to call my own plays. This does absolutely nothing for me. Just fix the gameplay. Remove the precision modifier garbage button, and remove the error prone spin move from my truck stick. Thank u. Revolutionary play calling? Cripes. Cause, that's what this game needs the most. Not realistic defense. Not individual player thought and movement. But, more diverse play calling options. Whatever, madden. U lost me at 'welcome'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-09-2014, 01:48 AM   #167
Rookie

OVR: 0

You know something I liked and I believe it was only on Madden 10, was on the loading screen in franchise mode, it showed the top 3 player stats for both teams about to play the game. I always liked that and wondered why it didn't stay in the game. Just made the loading screen a tool instead of loading screens now where it tells you new features of the game. Just something that came to mind
Old 05-09-2014, 02:00 AM   #168
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6

If the player locks are like NCAA, I will definitely play Madden Teamups a lot more. It'll make it much better for me.

It's a big thing for me, but that doesn't easily make it a must buy for me.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »