Home

Madden NFL 15 Screenshot - Colin Kaepernick with Tattoos

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Screenshot - Colin Kaepernick with Tattoos within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2014, 03:22 PM   #233
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Screenshot - Colin Kaepernick with Tattoos

Quote:
Originally Posted by dghustla
But it is being lazy because there is a thing called immersion and realism. And other developers who face the same hurdles as EA constantly go beyond the call of duty (no pun intended) to make sure they can have as many areas of realism in their games.

If all EA had to do was get players to obtain permission from their tattoo artist to have their tats in the game why wasn't it done before? You mean to tell me this is the first time a tattoo artist was willing to agree to allow the tattoos he's provided to one of his most famous, high profile client's to be published without compensation? The bottom line is EA didn't do it because they didn't have to because there was no incentive to do so.

The sad thing is this "tattoo license debate" really overshadows a damn nice screen shot of what could be a special madden from a visual standpoint. Need to see it in motion before I anoint them.

This
Old 06-05-2014, 03:28 PM   #234
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Madden 15 ONLY Features Colin's Tattoos (No One Elses)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowery
People continue to make excuses for Madden and wonder why it's so far behind other sports games. What about in replays and close up camera angels? Not caring about the little things is whats gotten Madden in this hole.
I'm not making excuses, I'm just saying for me, I don't care. Would tattoos on close ups add realism? Sure. But my favorite football game is APF, and I honestly can't tell you if players have tattoos in that game. I never pointed them out as a reason I liked that game. Basically, I find so much else wrong with Madden that tattoos aren't going to change my opinion much one way or the other.

Madden td celebrations are hilariously goofy by the way. I shake my head every time I see the fake air guitar celebration where he smashes it at the end. Tattoos won't get me to focus away from that stupid animation.
Old 06-05-2014, 03:28 PM   #235
MVP

All I know is that it'll be lame if only Kaepernick or a hand full of players have tattoos & no other players do. I say either all or nothing because it'll look even more awkward if only certain players have them than none at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2014, 03:29 PM   #236
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

EA knew what they were doing with this screenshot. Why not release a screenshot of the finalist for the cover then? They knew what this would do.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 06-05-2014, 03:44 PM   #237
Pro

OVR: 2

Alright, I can live with the tattoo thing. But how about updated equipment and fix the dreads. You're not making NCAA anymore, just put those gloves in the game. Guys like Richard Sherman have long dreads that really hang out of their helmet. Also, there's no licensing issue with regard to mouthpieces. I'll forgive the tattoos if they fix the sidelines too.
Old 06-05-2014, 03:50 PM   #238
Banned

Mike Lowery's Arena

You mean to tell me they couldn't even get the future cover boy Richard Sherman tatts in the game? smh. Wonder if he will have his long dreads? I really need to see this game in motion for them to win me over again. The better the graphics are the more noticeable glitches, bugs, bad animations, and small details become.

Last edited by Mike Lowery; 06-05-2014 at 03:54 PM.
Old 06-05-2014, 03:53 PM   #239
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

If Sherman get's a waiver claim signed from all the artist, they'll put them in the game in the future.
Old 06-05-2014, 04:01 PM   #240
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowery
You mean to tell me they couldn't even get the future cover boy Richard Sherman tatts in the game? smh. Wonder if he will have his long dreads? I really need to see this game in motion for them to win me over again. The better the graphics are the more noticeable glitches, bugs, bad animations, and small details become.
Sherman's Dread didn't sign the waiver form. If the dreads appear in the game at their actual length they can sue EA.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »