Home

Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Video - Seahawks vs. 49ers (SimFBallCritic)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Video - Seahawks vs. 49ers (SimFBallCritic) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2014, 10:27 AM   #129
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Video - Seahawks vs. 49ers (SimFBallCritic)

I need to admit the crowd swells are much better this year, that appears to be a nice improvement.
Old 06-30-2014, 10:30 AM   #130
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
In old gen the 2nd defender would just fall off though, trust me this is phase one of gang tackling, the tech for organic falls & collisions is new this year.
I will refer to the bolded part... "trust me..."

You heard this from another person, who might or might not know what he's talking about.... Why would you go as far asking people to trust you when this is nowhere close first hand information for you?

This is not mean spirited but I just don't understand why the need to assure others of things as if you knew for sure, when your source is someone who heard it from someone who heard it from someone.

See, what "irritates" people about you is the fact that you post as if you knew for sure what's in store for the upcoming years, when in reality, you're just assuming as much as any other poster here.

In the end, this has little to do with the specific topic, so I apologize for the tangent, just wanted to point that out...

Sometimes it's better not to talk with "absolute certainty", specially when the talk is about a company that has made of name for over-promising & under-delivering year in and year out.
Old 06-30-2014, 10:38 AM   #131
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Thumbs up Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Video - Seahawks vs. 49ers (SimFBallCritic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdm27
I will refer to the bolded part... "trust me..."

You heard this from another person, who might or might not know what he's talking about.... Why would you go as far asking people to trust you when this is nowhere close first hand information for you?

This is not mean spirited but I just don't understand why the need to assure others of things as if you knew for sure, when your source is someone who heard it from someone who heard it from someone.

See, what "irritates" people about you is the fact that you post as if you knew for sure what's in store for the upcoming years, when in reality, you're just assuming as much as any other poster here.

In the end, this has little to do with the specific topic, so I apologize for the tangent, just wanted to point that out...

Sometimes it's better not to talk with "absolute certainty", specially when the talk is about a company that has made of name for over-promising & under-delivering year in and year out.
My source is someone who went to EA, not someone from someone from someone. Sim has been spot on about stuff like this, remember before M13 he gave the hint about physics in the steelers bengals kick return video. He also told us last year about how they were working on pass rush for M15
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2014, 10:39 AM   #132
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
In old gen the 2nd defender would just fall off though, trust me this is phase one of gang tackling, the tech for organic falls & collisions is new this year.

I'll have to double check and fire up Madden..so if I'm understanding u right..what they worked on...was the second defender "not failing off"..so next year they work on the second defender staying in tackle? At that pace we won't have a third defender till 2017...so complete gang tacking in 2020? 2025?

Edit: JP I'm going to have to call shenanigans..I see this in 25 old gen..change slider for roughing the kicker to 67..and so are they working fixing the system? The sliders? Or do they just not know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 06-30-2014, 10:42 AM   #133
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenom2311
Running animations (with ball) are so bad. That's a shame, because of the improvement with the overall player models. Maybe next year they will have more natural looking running animations.
That was one of the first things I noticed. On the read option keeper by Kap his running style just looked off. I know he's a unique runner with his long strides but I also noticed this on a few of those runs by Marshawn. They both have very unique running styles so maybe that's why I was so disappointed.
Old 06-30-2014, 10:44 AM   #134
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
My source is someone who went to EA, not someone from someone from someone. Sim has been spot on about stuff like this, remember before M13 he gave the hint about physics in the steelers bengals kick return video. He also told us last year about how they were working on pass rush for M15
That's not the point, as much as Sim "knows", he doesn't know if these things will come into fruition.... he might, at best, seen a demo for something; that, by no means implies that something will for sure be implemented in next editions of the game.

And Sim, or any gamechanger, does fall under the "someone from someone from someone" category as I'm pretty sure they haven't been shown anything concrete yet for M16. And even if they had been shown something, they wouldn't have confirmed anything publicly on twitter to you or to anyone.

Point is:
They say....
"trust me, the things we want are coming in the future...."

And you read...
"new animation system, true step for 22 players, more in depth CFM are all coming for sure to M16"
Old 06-30-2014, 10:50 AM   #135
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
My source is someone who went to EA, not someone from someone from someone. Sim has been spot on about stuff like this, remember before M13 he gave the hint about physics in the steelers bengals kick return video.
Dudes on OS pointed that out before he made a video about it. Just saying. I used to be a fan of that dude, but his credibility is questionable nowadays. He ain't as objective as he used to be.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2014, 11:04 AM   #136
Rookie

mellamoaaron's Arena

OVR: 3

I think the running animations are fine as is.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »