Home

EA Access for Xbox One: Play EA Games Up to Five Days Before the Release Date

This is a discussion on EA Access for Xbox One: Play EA Games Up to Five Days Before the Release Date within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2014, 02:10 PM   #25

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: EA Access for Xbox One: Play EA Games Up to Five Days Before the Release Date

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike24forever
It sucks for those who only own a PS4. It's like throwing money away if you ask me. People with PS4's would buy this, why cut yourself off from that income source.
Xbox/Microsoft coughing up a lot of money for this exclusive feature.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2014, 02:12 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajblithe20
Exclusivity is so dumb in the gaming industry. It's nice that more games have things exclusive to ps4, but I'd rather everyone get everything at the same time.
WORLD dont work like that pimp xbox got get there money over pS4 this is the first time since i bought a PS4 that i have a lil bit wish i had a XB1 lol but im still not going to get one lol. and no matter how much game companies and developers say and we want them to do things for us the consumer bottom line is they gotta eat and they'll do stuff to where they can get MONEY!
Old 07-29-2014, 02:12 PM   #27
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: EA Access for Xbox One: The Best Way to Play EA’s Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
True. BUT when it comes to Madden, X1 will get it first. That's the main point I was trying to convey.
Okay, but that still has nothing to do with the topic. This is just an EA/Microsoft deal.

---

As a PS4 owner, I say to this. Sounds like a nice deal, but I didn't get the Season Ticket last-gen and I probably wouldn't get this if given the opportunity, just because my gaming time has gone down lately and I wouldn't have the chance to take full advantage.
Old 07-29-2014, 02:15 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1
FAIR IS A PLACE WHERE THEY JUDGE PIGS LADIES AND GENTS hahahaha good for microsoft lol ill wait till the 26th on my ps4 its all good lol
Old 07-29-2014, 02:16 PM   #29
MVP

jbd345's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: EA Access for Xbox One: Play EA Games Up to Five Days Before the Release Date

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratedmoney
Xbox/Microsoft coughing up a lot of money for this exclusive feature.
Doubt they'll break even, depending on how much they had to give up. But not sure how many people will go for this since it seems only sports titles are in the mix first. Now if battlefield was one of the early access titles then that would be a different story. This doesn't sound like a smart move IMO.
Old 07-29-2014, 02:16 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 3
Icon14 Re: EA Access for Xbox One: Play EA Games Up to Five Days Before the Release Date

when is this going to be released i want this now !! glad i got both systems
Old 07-29-2014, 02:17 PM   #31
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

So this is why the ended the Season Pass? Disappointing

And even as a big 360 guy this still not enough to make me want to buy a XB1.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2014, 02:19 PM   #32
Rookie

SVCbearcat10's Arena

OVR: 0
I'm not sure if this is really that good of a deal. For those who typically play sports game a year behind, this is great value. However, this is almost exactly like the Season Ticket they got rid of. With your paid subscription, you get new games early and discount on DLC. The difference is getting old games for free (that you could pick up very cheaply by the time they are added to the service). Battlefield 4 being on there is nice, but how long would it take Hardline to be added? Also, how long will some of these games be available? Will EA be constantly rolling over their catalog of games or once availabe, it's on there forever? There are so many questions that will ultimately determine if it's worth it or not.

Today it's games are valued at over $100 in the beta. When this service drops, you could easily pick up all those games on eBay for $30 total and have the ability to resell for a few bucks (or keep forever).
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »