Home

Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2014, 06:37 PM   #129
MVP

iLLWiLL's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApolloKids
Is there a link to watch the whole video now?
see above...
Old 07-30-2014, 06:46 PM   #130
Rookie

OVR: 2
I'm sure they have a little time to polish up the half-time show before it goes gold.
Old 07-30-2014, 06:48 PM   #131
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
The presentation and gameplay are about what I expected so far. The demo and 5 days early access is going to make or break it for me. The plan is to buy but, if it's got the same old problems with gameplay it might be a pass. If I change sliders and either nothing changes or the wrong thing changes I'm passing. Sliders are huge part of gameplay for me and I'm not waisting another year of my life trying get a doctorate in sliders just to get them halfway working. If they are still broken then they don't want my money.
This is my thinking as well,oh yea also what was added as far as CFM is important for me also.

I will say based on what I seen in the stream,pass coverage is definitely going to have to be looked at....but I also noticed that while watching it seemed who ever was playing,didn't know how to call defenses.

I would actually like to have penalties called in my games,and not have to put holding down to 1 to get a realistic running game.

Going back to my issues to whom ever was playing...and not knowing how to call defenses...I noticed on several occasions,that when 3 or 4 wides were called,he would stay in the 34 defense....so this could've lent itself to some of the poor coverages.

I will reserve judgement until I get to play the demo,but I sure as hell know I'm not buying without the option to try the demo.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2014, 06:50 PM   #132
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bifflefan30
I'm sure they have a little time to polish up the half-time show before it goes gold.
I'm good with the half time show now, they just need to make sure it's contextually aware of league happenings for CFM.
Old 07-30-2014, 06:52 PM   #133
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

The halftime show was better than what we saw before. Not a lot of dead air now.
Old 07-30-2014, 06:54 PM   #134
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7
You cant complain about colors in a stream. We have no idea what their settings were. And it will always look better on your TV straight from the console when video isnt being compressed.
Old 07-30-2014, 06:54 PM   #135
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilley
The banners that provide stats don't stay up long enough. I barely have time to read what's on them.
I thought i was the only one that noticed this. I commented on this before but no one said anything about. Ifigured it was early build so it might fixed. Cause i never tat banners pop up and go away that fast on a real broadcast. You dont even get time to see it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2014, 06:59 PM   #136
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I'm good with the half time show now, they just need to make sure it's contextually aware of league happenings for CFM.
The half time show should be the LAST thing they work on. So much that's needs fixing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »