Home

WWE 2K15 to Feature MyCareer Mode, New Historical Rivalry Mode

This is a discussion on WWE 2K15 to Feature MyCareer Mode, New Historical Rivalry Mode within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2014, 12:24 PM   #33
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: WWE 2K15 to Feature MyCareer Mode, New Historical Rivalry Mode

I hope I can play MyCareer as a current WWE superstar instead of creating a wrestler, despite that so far so good.
Old 08-04-2014, 12:38 PM   #34
Pro

AirJordanFan93's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermolli
I hope I can play MyCareer as a current WWE superstar instead of creating a wrestler, despite that so far so good.
I doubt that. If we can't do so with NBA2K I doubt they would implement things into the WWE games. You could do so in the old Career Modes up until Smackdown vs Raw 2008.
Old 08-04-2014, 01:44 PM   #35
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

I love the idea of Career mode. Been wanting it for a long time for WWE games. My only worry is VC will be implanted into it. That something I will not be thrilled with. I don't have nothing against VC. But so long as it is connected to online. It kills VC period. VC should offline based instead. Online is a killer if the servers go down or people have no internet connection for a long period of time. That's why I'm against all this store crap online way. It just so risky for the long run.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2014, 01:49 PM   #36
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0

Really looking forward to hearing more about the MyCareer mode and any updates to Universe mode!!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 08-04-2014, 03:25 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 2
Oh great MyCareer.. So does this mean when I want to wrestle a match I need to pay VC, or when I want to give my wrestler a new attire I need to pay VC. Its gonna be bad if they have any kind of such system. And I don't want a wrestling game that has to clone all of NBA 2k modes. I hate MyCareer...My Player same damn thing bad enough.

As for the rivals thing ugh.. We have all seen more then enough of the Rock & Austin feud, they have had these matches put in past WWE games, they are all over WWE Network, they been released upteen times on DVD already, besides having watched the whole thing play out, I really don't want any more Rock vs Austin matches. Just something WWE has done to death so much.
Old 08-04-2014, 03:35 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirJordanFan93
From the article it sounds like its only based off of two rivalries so it doesn't seem like its going to be this huge mode like Attitude Era were or 30 Years of Wrestlemania
There's very little information so far. Sounds to me it's going to take a feud such as McMahon/Austin and go through the history of the matches starting with him winning the king of ring against Jake Roberts and going through the course of the feud up until 2000. There's a lot of layers to some of the feuds with multiple different angles/matches. My prediction of the two feuds are:

McMahon/Austin Hart/HBK
Old 08-04-2014, 03:44 PM   #39
Rookie

IIITRE's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesillyputty1
There's very little information so far. Sounds to me it's going to take a feud such as McMahon/Austin and go through the history of the matches starting with him winning the king of ring against Jake Roberts and going through the course of the feud up until 2000. There's a lot of layers to some of the feuds with multiple different angles/matches. My prediction of the two feuds are:

McMahon/Austin Hart/HBK
What about sting/NWO
Old 08-04-2014, 03:47 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 4
I wouldn't mind Cena / Edge as a rivalry - Cena is on the cover and is bound to be a big part of the game. I would have said Sting / Flair, but as Sting is pre-order DLC, I can't see that happening...

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »