Home

NHL 15 Post-Launch Content Update

This is a discussion on NHL 15 Post-Launch Content Update within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2014, 01:35 AM   #89
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: NHL 15 Post-Launch Content Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokerd
On a serious note why are you not answering this guy? Seems like you only take softball questions and ignore anything with real substance. It's sad to see you dance through this kinda thing. You want people to believe you are working hard but then you only have a half of a game if that to show. You don't even try to make it better it seems. Just man up and get into the tough questions and get to work on making it right. You know that if you can't do what you're supposed to do what happens. The #FIRERAMMER is around for a reason, it's because you release half-assed games then hide. I'd bet you wouldn't respond to this either. Tip toe tip toe

I am not surprised that they wouldn't answer that but I am sure that sales are going to suffer a lot this year because of this crap any way.
Old 09-08-2014, 01:36 AM   #90
Rookie

Caniac94's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 15 Post-Launch Content Update

What about that new Stanley Cup celebration? Whatever happened with that?
Old 09-08-2014, 01:38 AM   #91
Pro

Retropyro's Arena

OVR: 8
Too little, too late.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2014, 02:01 AM   #92
Rookie

Södy's Arena

Re: NHL 15: Post-launch Content Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabz
Honestly, if you guys plan on eliminating modes just to add them later on in the year I really hope the sales go down. I'm not tryna be too harsh but these modes should be available at launch, as they've been previous years. Also hope the commentary adds on intensity if possible later on, in the demo it was just missing that and player models seemed big. And skill stick seemed like it got taken away of a lot of the stuff it's had. Ice and Arena's look amazing. But the graphic upgrade wasn't that big of a jump as one would hope since last gen the graphics were amazing imo.

Saw that the game is around apparently 23 gb so that would explain it.

Anyways hope it didn't sound like I hated on too much, just disappointed honestly this has been the bright spot of EA besides FIFA.
Wow, such a ... weird... comment. You know why the modes aren't in at launch? Appearantly the NHL team is short of man power. It would be another story if the content wasn't free. But they patch it later because they didn't have enough time.

I find this a great job by them!
Old 09-08-2014, 02:07 AM   #93
Banned

twelveone's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Södy
Wow, such a ... weird... comment. You know why the modes aren't in at launch? Appearantly the NHL team is short of man power. It would be another story if the content wasn't free. But they patch it later because they didn't have enough time.

Who said they were short on man power? is there a quote somewhere? Also you know what they weren't short on? TIME (2 years).
Old 09-08-2014, 02:10 AM   #94
Canadian eh?

SinisterAlex's Arena

OVR: 24

Don't know if this has been fixed or not for the full release so excuse me if it has.

When trying to change faceoff formations during BAP, it's tied to the X Button which is the same button that skips replays making it almost impossible to get the formation you want. Any word on fixing that in a future patch?

It's a small issue, but bothersome nonetheless.
Old 09-08-2014, 02:22 AM   #95
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinisterAlex
Don't know if this has been fixed or not for the full release so excuse me if it has.

When trying to change faceoff formations during BAP, it's tied to the X Button which is the same button that skips replays making it almost impossible to get the formation you want. Any word on fixing that in a future patch?

It's a small issue, but bothersome nonetheless.
It appears to be fixed in the final version.

Getting the pregame settings for your team's formations and aggressiveness and such to stick in-game, that may be a different story.

On an aside, I guess this is yet another time I will be dodged by Sean. I apologize if I pose questions of actual sustenance and that are not so-called softballs. I guess I should apologize if I scared him away from answering any of the other stuff in here, but it appears that it wasn't the case as he just skipped over my stuff, again, and cherry picked off the top.

That is fine, your PR game will work on several people here, but I know a very large group of players (some with NHL shields on their collars) that rely on my impressions and inside knowledge about the NHL series. There will come a time where you will have to take accountability for the products you have released and if that isn't with your words then it will be in other ways, I am sure of it.

Good luck with NHL 15 and your traveling medicine stand sales show. Let me know when you've managed to repair 8 years of game modes that have gone missing to the point where they are functioning at a higher working level than what has been seen so far and perhaps we can talk then, I suppose.

This is the most spin I have seen in a non election year in quite some time. I guess there is a reason people do not trust politicians though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2014, 02:23 AM   #96
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Södy

Provide a link proving they are short on man power. They were not short on time they took a year off from this gen to work on NHL 15, at least that's what they told us last year. Every other sports game was able to offer a full featured game with a shorter dev cycle.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »