Home

NBA 2K15 MyCAREER Opening Scene Video, Face Scan and More

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 MyCAREER Opening Scene Video, Face Scan and More within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2014, 06:58 PM   #113
Rookie

OVR: 0
For you guys that don't want the cut scenes and want to imagine/make up ur own thing.. Just create a player and put him on a team in your association and player lock on him and change the camera to the MyPlayer camera... See problem solved. Lol!
Old 09-22-2014, 07:00 PM   #114
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

Re: NBA 2K15 MyCAREER Opening Scene Video, Face Scan and More

If there are no cutscenes then it's too boring, if there are cutscenes then people complain about it being lame and scripted...so many critics...

I think this looks awesome and I appreciate the effort of the story. It makes it more enjoyable in my opinion.
Old 09-22-2014, 07:00 PM   #115
MVP

Trackball's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by vito100
For you guys that don't want the cut scenes and want to imagine/make up ur own thing.. Just create a player and put him on a team in your association and player lock on him and change the camera to the MyPlayer camera... See problem solved. Lol!
Yeah. There's just no pleasing some people.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2014, 07:02 PM   #116
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da InFaMoUs NY
i guess we have to hide our hairlines like lebron with a headband using vc.
Yea it's really crazy..as we can tell from the looks of people working at 2k they're definitely not too "hip" on what's going on in the world of style! 2ks shoes and accessories look trash and not on the same level as other things and neither are CAP hairstyles! And in today's social media people are so much focused on those things I'm tryna figure out what people at 2k talk about lol...and when it comes to basketball shoes and hairstyles are most certainly main attractions... From brons faded hairline to varejao's flock of curls or D Rose Adidas to retro Jordans! All talked about daily when basketball is involved! And it's just insane they don't have all major types of black culture haircuts seeing how that's mostly who plays in the NBA
Old 09-22-2014, 07:03 PM   #117
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebryant824
If there are no cutscenes then it's too boring, if there are cutscenes then people complain about it being lame and scripted...so many critics...

I think this looks awesome and I appreciate the effort of the story. It makes it more enjoyable in my opinion.
I share the same sentiment.. My player experience was hightened by the story... It had a few little things like getting injured that u couldn't control... But I had control of my play on the court and I missed the playoffs by 1 game after missing a games winner at the end of the season... That was my experience not 2ks
Old 09-22-2014, 07:04 PM   #118
Pro

Clappington's Arena

If you think this is wack you buggin! this is a perfect story mode to go off this year, people complained about it being the same how they didn't want it to be you get drafted in 1st round so easy, now its you go undrafted and people still complain WHAT DO YOU WANT!?!? to me this kinda a little reminds me of Jeremy Lin to stardom. and who didnt like his story? lol stop complaining guys and just embrace what we want they are working hard for us.
Old 09-22-2014, 07:04 PM   #119
Pro

I have to admit, I'm a little apprehensive. I was always fine with the idea of cutscenes, but hoped they'd have moved away from a completely linear experience with cheesy B-movie dialogue (still seems to be in, unfortunately) and just make the story supplement the day to day life of being an NBA player. I was hoping for the option to go first overall or totally undrafted and having to make it in the D-League. I'd think there's plenty of room for realistic, understated drama there, but this looks like another year we play 2K's story, not ours.

I can only hope we're not being taught special moves by Lebron James at mid court 5 minutes before a game this year, or that the game doesn't once again automatically give my team a 1 point deficit just so I can play hero.
Old 09-22-2014, 07:04 PM   #120
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

This is right up my alley...glad they've branched mycareer out...

Otherwise, I'd just quit 10 games in because of the monotony of playing games and getting a scroll of text saying how good/bad I did...

Also, the face scanning looks great to me...can't wait

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »