Home

NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 21st Overall Rated Player Through 30

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 21st Overall Rated Player Through 30 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2014, 06:01 AM   #97
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 21st Overall Rated Player Through 30

No one has a problem with K-why being an 85? What did he do during the regular season? Hope he plays like he did during the finals.
Old 10-01-2014, 07:08 AM   #98
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 21st Overall Rated Player Through 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
No one has a problem with K-why being an 85? What did he do during the regular season? Hope he plays like he did during the finals.
He was effective shooter and great defender/rebounder.
Old 10-01-2014, 07:16 AM   #99
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8KB24
He was effective shooter and great defender/rebounder.
Haha... That's enough to be 85 I guess lol. Oh well. We'll see I guess. It's like Paul George in my opinion. Can't start boosting him up because he had a good finals run. Paul had a good season last year. But he earned his rating through out the year.

Edit: I'm also OK with proving me wrong. I've been wrong before.
Old 10-01-2014, 07:42 AM   #100
MVP

Quote:
Haha... That's enough to be 85 I guess lol. Oh well. We'll see I guess. It's like Paul George in my opinion. Can't start boosting him up because he had a good finals run. Paul had a good season last year. But he earned his rating through out the year.

Edit: I'm also OK with proving me wrong. I've been wrong before.
I'm actually okay with Leonard having an 85 because I don't know his individual ratings. But I guess IQ and added defensive ratings, as well as offensive really boost our ratings.

I trust beds enough to give him a pass on ratings, but am more concerned about individual ratings/tendencies.
Old 10-01-2014, 07:50 AM   #101
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8KB24
I'm actually okay with Leonard having an 85 because I don't know his individual ratings. But I guess IQ and added defensive ratings, as well as offensive really boost our ratings.

I trust beds enough to give him a pass on ratings, but am more concerned about individual ratings/tendencies.
You're pulling the the same story I been saying forever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2014, 07:54 AM   #102
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

Quote:
You're pulling the the same story I been saying forever.
Yea guys... I'm looking at Paul George and K-why stats. I just don't see how he could be an 85 without a good regular season

Some of the guys that are rate 85 are border line all stars. Not that K-why can't be one. But he hasn't even done anything yet.

Last edited by jeebs9; 10-01-2014 at 07:56 AM.
Old 10-01-2014, 09:03 AM   #103
MVP

Quote:
Yea guys... I'm looking at Paul George and K-why stats. I just don't see how he could be an 85 without a good regular season

Some of the guys that are rate 85 are border line all stars. Not that K-why can't be one. But he hasn't even done anything yet.
I'm looking at Kawhi and PG's stats and only three(yes three) things that PG does better is score MORE and assists more and he has better defensive rating by 1(97). He is less efficient, less rebounds, less steals and blocks. Also PG has more TOs. That's it.
Old 10-01-2014, 11:05 AM   #104
NBA 2K Production Assistant

bedwardsroy19's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:

I've got a lot of feedback that Kawhi is underrated. I am of the same camp that I feel like there needs to be a little more offensive production for 82 games and that the consistency needs to be there, but he shot a high percentage (elite from mid range), and his defense is top notch. With AI at 82 the Kawhi 85 felt warranted, although I tend to think people have a very short term memory when it comes to the NBA, and for that a lot of people want Kawhi much higher

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »