Home

NHL 15 Patch 1.03 Available Now, Details Included

This is a discussion on NHL 15 Patch 1.03 Available Now, Details Included within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2014, 08:21 PM   #49
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 15 Patch 1.03 Available Now, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake19ny
Oh no I hope this was just a bad game but my first game in BeaGM after the update was a total mess. I dominated time of possession and shots but was destroyed on face offs and lost 3-2 despite only giving up 11 shots on goal. Pre update my games were great and all the stats were fairly even....I hope this is not a sign of things to come
I was scared when I read this, then I played it and the first game, Price allowed five goals on 25 shots or something like that, which bugged me. next game, Price stopped 41 of 43, so I'd say it's fine. The offense does play better that's for sure.
Old 10-02-2014, 08:25 PM   #50
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

CPU hits are on par with me now.. 23 hits last game on me!
Old 10-02-2014, 08:45 PM   #51
Rookie

infernoisdead's Arena

OVR: 1

I'm not sure if this was addressed in the fixes for GM mode, but I'm really hoping the issue I'm seeing where items are under the wrong headers in the roster moves screen (ie. salary under the overall header)

The other issue I'm finding is when I create a player and assign him to a team, once I get into my GM mode he is assigned to a different team all together. It is seemingly random what team he will go to.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2014, 08:54 PM   #52
Rookie

Has the slot defense been addressed? Thats my biggest concern
Old 10-02-2014, 08:58 PM   #53
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LighttheLamp
Has the slot defense been addressed? Thats my biggest concern
Kind of, they still end up skating away from you when you're on a break, it looks stupid.
Old 10-02-2014, 09:40 PM   #54
MVP

Simple Mathematics's Arena

OVR: 11
Cool updates. Really want edit player though.
Old 10-02-2014, 09:54 PM   #55
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

The hitting has become OP. I have no problem with the CPU getting higher numbers of hits (this was needed) it is the fact they can now knock your skater to the ice without regards for momentum or strength. Ive already got the hit strength slider at 0.

The other thing I noticed is the perfect CPU passing from their zone through neutral ice. Once they get the puck in their zone, they are getting a shot on goal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2014, 11:00 PM   #56
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13

Wow, the hitting is a mess now! Played another couple of games online to see and it is just car crash hockey all over. Back to people just trying to hit all of the time now to play defense. People must have been crying that there was no way to defend other than to poke check all day.

The worst part is the hits are back to defying logic and the laws of physics. No momentum or change in direction is needed, just simply flick your stick in the direction of the player you wish to crush and BLAM-O! There is also the momentum hits everywhere now. The ones that occur just from skating and coming into contact with other bodies. It is over the top, so much so that I will have to recharge my controller's batteries every other game with how much my shiz is rumbling now.

To top all of this off; the momentum swings are back in full force again from hitting. If you win or lose the hitting battle will determine how your teams react. If you are destroying people left and right you will have no problem getting back on defense, even when you are out of position to start with. So stupid! This rewards the players that only want to hit and couldn't care less about tactics or strategy. You know, the parts of hockey that really matter.

How do you release patches that make things worse? Whose feedback are they working off of here? Online is awful to me now.

Last edited by bigwill33; 10-02-2014 at 11:18 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »