Home

NBA 2K15 Livestream - MyCAREER & MyPARK, New MyPARK Blog

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Livestream - MyCAREER & MyPARK, New MyPARK Blog within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2014, 02:14 AM   #89
MVP

TrustedDegree4's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Livestream - MyCAREER & MyPARK, New MyPARK Blog

Shoes still cost over 8k+ and don't provide no boost to your myplayer. Something has to happen with that. Like you get them all free when you get your sponsor or reduce the price significantly. But other than that, I'm excited for all these new features.

Still want to know about accessories.
Old 10-04-2014, 02:25 AM   #90
We're Going Farming

Equinox831's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustedDegree4
Shoes still cost over 8k+ and don't provide no boost to your myplayer. Something has to happen with that. Like you get them all free when you get your sponsor or reduce the price significantly. But other than that, I'm excited for all these new features.

Still want to know about accessories.
You can't even wear the shoes until you have a sponsorship. I noticed that Ronnie was able to spend the VC on the KDs, but he couldn't equip them, so that's something to watch out for.

I would like to know if we have to purchase everything twice for home and away. In 2K14 if you wanted to switch your sleeve from white to black you had to go in and repurchase the sleeve in whatever color you wanted. With home and away accessories being available this year, it would be GREAT if we could just switch the color(s) and equip without having to repurchase.
Old 10-04-2014, 02:35 AM   #91
MVP

TrustedDegree4's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox831
You can't even wear the shoes until you have a sponsorship. I noticed that Ronnie was able to spend the VC on the KDs, but he couldn't equip them, so that's something to watch out for.

I would like to know if we have to purchase everything twice for home and away. In 2K14 if you wanted to switch your sleeve from white to black you had to go in and repurchase the sleeve in whatever color you wanted. With home and away accessories being available this year, it would be GREAT if we could just switch the color(s) and equip without having to repurchase.
Well I doubt you will have to buy it twice, but you never know with 2k. It been the same for the past 2 years, so I don't see it changing and people don't seem to have a problem with it. Having to buy a white for home and black for away.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2014, 05:03 AM   #92
Pro

nddot's Arena

OVR: 2

so what about the rotations?

Will we be forced to play 40+ minutes/game once we cracked into the starting 5 ?
Old 10-04-2014, 05:26 AM   #93
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox831

I'm assuming you'll have to buy each color again and you'll just pick when to wear it. So if I want to wear white at home and black on the road, I'd just buy a white sleeve and a black sleeve and set them for home or away. If I wanted to wear the black sleeve I bought at home, then I could just equip it in the home section. That was one thing I appreciated about last year, you didn't have to buy the same gear twice.

As for shoes, the way it worked was that you could only wear the shoes of whatever brand you were signed with during your league games, which makes sense considering you wouldn't see Bron rocking Adidas during an NBA game. However you could wear whatever you wanted off the court and at the park. Once you signed with a brand, all the shoes for that brand were free. Only real issue I have with that system is being forced to wear generic shoes until you sign a shoe deal. If I was in the NBA right now and didn't have a shoe deal, I could wear whatever shoe I wanted, not be forced to wear some Wal-Mart specials lol.
Old 10-04-2014, 06:58 AM   #94
Banned

In future implementations of MyPark once you reach Legendary I would like the ability to have a girlfriend/personal cheerleader. Have us choose from a diverse set of women or even create a girlfriend. Have them stand on the side line cheering for you which gives you a boost in confidence and offensive attributes. If you have played bball before you know how hype we get when females are watching even if they are not your girlfriend. Just think of them as cheerleaders for MyPark.
Old 10-04-2014, 08:37 AM   #95
Just started!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7pCwGOw6P4

Next Gen hairstyles above 👆
My park and Jordan rec center below👇

http://youtu.be/Pgr_R2j2DEk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2014, 08:38 AM   #96
Just started!

Booga barz