Home

NHL 15 Patch 1.04 Available Now, Full Details Included

This is a discussion on NHL 15 Patch 1.04 Available Now, Full Details Included within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2014, 02:54 PM   #41
Pro

Arrowhead21's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NHL 15 Patch 1.04 Available Now, Full Details Included

just played my first game after the update

Superstar
Manual Passing
Pass Assist 0
Pass Accuracy 0
Pass Reception Ease 0

I passed 55% against the Rangers' 75% but managed a 4-1 victory. Before this update I would've easily passed higher than 65%. I should be able to start hitting the 60s again though with a few more games of adjusting.
NBA:Toronto Raptors
MLB:Toronto Blue Jays
NCAAF:Oregon Ducks
NCAAB:Kansas Jayhawks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2014, 03:00 PM   #42
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeKing
Anyone else getting dropped out of OTP games??
I just had it crash to the PlayStation 4 home screen after I tried to view a replay following the first goal.
Old 10-21-2014, 03:04 PM   #43
Rookie

headzapp's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaiman
So, people who have already started their BeaGM won't have access to the new jerseys!? Only if you start one with the new, October 20th roster?
I went to my bagm and the Blues have the new jerseys. So you don't have to start a new bagm.
Old 10-21-2014, 03:11 PM   #44
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

I had been so ticked off with this game after all the updates - it played great right at release too. I hadn't played it in quite some time.

Since this latest patch and the latest roster update/last tuner, I just had THE BEST GAME I've ever had with current gen NHL 15. Thanks to an OS member and me laying off the left trigger, no more spin-o-rama either.

Played Vancouver at home and it was such a fun, messy game of hockey. I tied the game at 3 with 50 seconds left as it went off a Canucks player's stick and past Miller. We lost in OT, but shots were 37-34 Vancouver, hits were 18-17 Vancouver and there were 7 total penalties, 4 PP's for Vancouver and 3 for us. It was just a fun experience, loose pucks everywhere (I have no idea if going from authentic size puck back to normal does anything, but it seemed to me like the puck physics were different, could just be in my head).

Passing was Vancouver 77% and us 67%. It really felt like hockey again though.. so thanks to EA for the latest updates. I hope they don't go back to the previous tuners/patch settings.

I think it's safe to start a BeaGM season again and my copy of last gen hockey is going to suffer as long as the game stays like it is now.

Well done EA!
Old 10-21-2014, 03:44 PM   #45
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
I had been so ticked off with this game after all the updates - it played great right at release too. I hadn't played it in quite some time.

Since this latest patch and the latest roster update/last tuner, I just had THE BEST GAME I've ever had with current gen NHL 15. Thanks to an OS member and me laying off the left trigger, no more spin-o-rama either.

Played Vancouver at home and it was such a fun, messy game of hockey. I tied the game at 3 with 50 seconds left as it went off a Canucks player's stick and past Miller. We lost in OT, but shots were 37-34 Vancouver, hits were 18-17 Vancouver and there were 7 total penalties, 4 PP's for Vancouver and 3 for us. It was just a fun experience, loose pucks everywhere (I have no idea if going from authentic size puck back to normal does anything, but it seemed to me like the puck physics were different, could just be in my head).

Passing was Vancouver 77% and us 67%. It really felt like hockey again though.. so thanks to EA for the latest updates. I hope they don't go back to the previous tuners/patch settings.

I think it's safe to start a BeaGM season again and my copy of last gen hockey is going to suffer as long as the game stays like it is now.

Well done EA!
Happy to hear this because I just ordered the game! Are you playing with certain sliders that you would recommend?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2014, 03:49 PM   #46
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah

Well done EA!
That's good to hear but it's hard for me to play this game offline/franchise. I've played it in past versions that it seems like I'm just playing nhl 11/12/13/14 all over again. It feels like that because offline they've not really changed the whole overall experience.

I just wish they would fix online. I know HUT offline is not there this year, but couldn't they just add some offline tourney's? How hard is that to do? But i know they are now done with 15 and are working on 16.
Old 10-21-2014, 03:53 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 0
Was hoping for two-player online vs
Really hope they add this with another patch.
Old 10-21-2014, 03:55 PM   #48
MVP

Nickflyers's Arena

OVR: 16

I'm digging the new draft. Though i did notice an insane amount of goalies drafted in the 1st round, though that could have just been a random potential thing(1st year)

Twitch

YouTube Channel

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »