Home

NBA Live 15 Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Post Your Impressions

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Post Your Impressions within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2014, 07:41 AM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 0
How big is the DL on Xbox One?
Old 10-23-2014, 07:44 AM   #90
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: NBA Live 15 Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Post Your Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Synergy plays a huge part. Playing w last year's synergy info makes a world of difference. I'm trying to see if the day 1 patch is included or not.

Ah ok, so Synergy isn't in quite yet?
Old 10-23-2014, 07:46 AM   #91
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarlordZMaster
How big is the DL on Xbox One?
14gb if i remember right
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2014, 08:02 AM   #92
Rookie

ifitbeginsitends's Arena

OVR: 2

I've been playing for the last two hours or so. it definitely takes some getting used to. I lost to the cavs while playing as the thunder in my first game, I stunk it up with kd trey 5. I have to admit, I was like 4-20 something. I couldn't get his timing down, and not to mention I had the game on superstar. lost by 9.

second game in the garden at home vs the nets and I turned up with Melo! dropped 30 and shot 11-12 from the field and I won by 8. the sets are very vanilla though. you can defend also, just gotta stay in front of your man and play angles. I was also able to defend the rim when properly positioned and timed. I was very happy to be able to pull out of the post defense animations. I need more time doing the training but dont want to waste my time in there.

the graphics are improved, but it makes the non scanned players stand out way more. it also doesn't look as good as the picks. kd is SPOT ON! whoa! he looks really good. I just have to get his timing down.

I don't know if I like the dribbling yet. I feel like its more like 2k in the sense that the stick movement feels like its activating an animation as opposed to live 10 where it FELT like you were moving the ball. I'm not really able to eloquently word it, so you guys may not get my point. I probably just need more practice.

overall, it feels different for sure, but the controls are still pretty much the same. idk, I have mixed feelings right now. its definitely better than 14. just need to really get into the sticks some more.
Old 10-23-2014, 08:06 AM   #93
Banned

OVR: 9
This game is awesome......Point blank period. If they come out with a patch later on it will make it even better. Good job EA you have answered my prayers. I had Kobe on **** 37 points hit a rainbow and I mean rainbow arching shot from behind the backboard, **** was crazy and LA court looked just like it.... I can't wait til the 28th cause I only have 3 hours left and today is the 23rd...URGHHHH. I hope EA does something like extend the 6 hours to unlimited, for all the real fans who believed and waited patiently.....I' am thoroughly impressed with this game.
Old 10-23-2014, 08:32 AM   #94
Rookie

ifitbeginsitends's Arena

OVR: 2

I had a moment where I had Jr at the top of the key, he breaks his man down, drives left towards the basket every one collapses, I see Melo open in the left corner, as Jr passes he's says " that's all you" as soon as Melo catches it the crowd starts yelling "THREEEEEEEEEEEE" Splash! mike Breen with the BANG, Melo walks his first few steps puts three to the dome as the garden erupts! I caught goose bumps!

I just need the controls down. this is a very good game! much improved! still has some weirdness in terms of player movements. not fidelity, but in terms of I don't know how they're facing the way they face sometimes but its really good. looking forward to a great season!
Old 10-23-2014, 08:58 AM   #95
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
Look at Westbrooks arms. Dude is yoked in nba live 15. I dont get why EA has jacked player models In all their games. Madden same thing. kickers that look like they bench 500 pounds.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2014, 09:05 AM   #96
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifitbeginsitends
I had a moment where I had Jr at the top of the key, he breaks his man down, drives left towards the basket every one collapses, I see Melo open in the left corner, as Jr passes he's says " that's all you" as soon as Melo catches it the crowd starts yelling "THREEEEEEEEEEEE" Splash! mike Breen with the BANG, Melo walks his first few steps puts three to the dome as the garden erupts! I caught goose bumps!

I just need the controls down. this is a very good game! much improved! still has some weirdness in terms of player movements. not fidelity, but in terms of I don't know how they're facing the way they face sometimes but its really good. looking forward to a great season!

Glad to hear the classic "bang"is back. When I submitted feedback for 15 I told him, keep the bang, matter of fact increase the amount of "bangs".
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »