Home

NBA Live 15 Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Post Your Impressions

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Post Your Impressions within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2014, 11:22 PM   #193
Banned

TheOncomingStorm's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NBA Live 15 Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Post Your Impressions

It's good, not great. Better than I expected. Only thing holding this back right now is a deeper Dynasty mode. Still though, some great strides this year. Makes me wonder why EA has been hiding this (or at least that's how it seems to me. No solid gameplay until last night's Twitch).
Old 10-23-2014, 11:43 PM   #194
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4

Haven't played the game yet but I can see what the first guy who gave his impressions was talking about.some videos the game play looks great! In other videos it seems as if game play hasn'tchanged at all. Maybe its because there's a lot guys play who never gave the game a chance last year and aren't familiar.
Old 10-24-2014, 12:20 AM   #195
So Real!!

ckarlic's Arena

OVR: 26

Played a couple of games from ea access and the game looks better than last year but am not too keen on the gameplay. One thing that stood out to me was player movement or lack thereof. My ai teammates didn't seem to move to much off the ball. I tried calling different plays to get my players to move without the ball and they did once a play was called but stopped shortly after. Also, not sure if it was like this last year, but the CPU was nailing everything from the outside and from within the paint. I have a few more hours with the trial so I will try to get used to the controls and see if my impressions change. Right now, I'm leaning towards maybe waiting a while before I buy the game and get it on a discount.
New Youtube Gaming Channel -- SpicyChicharron
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2014, 12:26 AM   #196
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by simsportsgamer
About guarantee? Regardless if you have an early copy or not, if we Access members don't have the infamous patch, retail copies wouldn't either.... Or what am I missing? I'm afraid what we're playing is post patch
How did the patch become "infamous"??

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 10-24-2014, 12:35 AM   #197
BDG
Banned

OVR: 0
No Create a Player? Dammn :'(
Old 10-24-2014, 12:50 AM   #198
Pro

DIRK41NOWITZKI's Arena

My impressions after a few games:

This game is really fun. The player movement seemed weird at first but it just takes a while to get used to and I'm really starting to like it now. The animations are a big step up from last year and don't feel so stiff. Dribbling is really smooth and you can pull off some nice combos. Contact in the paint is good but hopefully it's improved in a patch so offence isn't as dominant.

Now on to graphics. Not much to say other than I think they're AMAZING. I can't believe some people are saying they only look a little better than 14. The detail in this game is crazy.

Also curry's jump shot is BUTTER.... So spot on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-24-2014, 01:27 AM   #199
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
I just discovered something that has convinced me im buying for sure now. you can completely turn off player indicators. I have wanted this in 2k for years. I used to play 2k on pc and it was always the first mod id get. Makes me feel like im watching it on tv not playing a video game.

im still dumb founded that there isnt any sliders. I havent really played a live game in a long time and am having quite a bit of success on superstar. Hoping the game doesnt get too easy. does synergy have anything to do with difficulty? im not really sure what synergy people talk about does in NBA live.
Old 10-24-2014, 01:28 AM   #200
Rookie

How much do you guys think the first and probably only major patch for Live 15 will make a difference ?
because that one major patch they had that was supposed to solve a lot of issues for 14 never delivered....

I would definitely buy the game if I knew for a fact that theyre gonna release a good solid patch or two that actually fixes stuff
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »