Home

Give Feedback To Help Improve The NBA Live 15 Experience

This is a discussion on Give Feedback To Help Improve The NBA Live 15 Experience within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-20-2014, 08:32 AM   #97
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Give Feedback To Help Improve The NBA Live 15 Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
Are the developers even planning on patching up this game at all? Seems like it's been pretty silent on their end. I guess I'm just spoiled by the great support that EA UFC has gotten this year.
Absolutely no word officially....none. Zero.

They said post release there would be huge plans announced regularly and rosters all the time. So far, we have one half hearted roster update and not a single word about a gameplay patch.

WTF is very helpful...but he is not EA. Unless there is official word soon, most people will have abandoned the game...and there were not many to start with.

End game AI is broken....double team bugs...no cpu subs in dynasty mode....it is a mess.

NHL and UFC got much, much better post release support.
Old 11-20-2014, 12:26 PM   #98
Rookie

1. I'd like to be able to edit players for ex. Accessories, Body shape, shoes, jump shots, free throw rituals(YOU NEED MORE IN THE GAME), dunks for specific players.
2. Controls based on your camera angle
3. Edit jump shot and others in Rising Star mode. I don't want to have my jump shot picked for me. Along with my free throw ritual. It takes away for feeling like it's you.
4. Create A Player mode with editing faces and facial hair.
5. The slow gather hook shot animation in the paint should be taken out of the game.
6. Fix the height of shots in the paint. It shouldn't be a rainbow unless it's a floater.
7. More dribble animations for players.
8. MORE DUNKS and LAY UPS
Old 11-20-2014, 04:02 PM   #99
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
Are the developers even planning on patching up this game at all? Seems like it's been pretty silent on their end. I guess I'm just spoiled by the great support that EA UFC has gotten this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Frazier
Absolutely no word officially....none. Zero.

They said post release there would be huge plans announced regularly and rosters all the time. So far, we have one half hearted roster update and not a single word about a gameplay patch.

WTF is very helpful...but he is not EA. Unless there is official word soon, most people will have abandoned the game...and there were not many to start with.

End game AI is broken....double team bugs...no cpu subs in dynasty mode....it is a mess.

NHL and UFC got much, much better post release support.
They are probably working quite hard on gathering as much information as possible. Remember that they have already released a few updates. They may be working on another.
Old 11-20-2014, 05:29 PM   #100
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

Yes fellas, it's a little over 2 weeks post release. I know that there are player updates in the works, jerseys & shoes. I don't know what all is coming patch wise gameplay, etc. There were some new jerseys released today, as well as a roster w/ some accessory and rating tweaks.
Old 11-20-2014, 05:32 PM   #101
MVP

BattleBornLV's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Yes fellas, it's a little over 2 weeks post release. I know that there are player updates in the works, jerseys & shoes. I don't know what all is coming patch wise gameplay, etc. There were some new jerseys released today, as well as a roster w/ some accessory and rating tweaks.
That's great to hear!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2014, 08:42 PM   #102
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
I don't know if you bought NHL 15, but the devs were very active post release letting people know that things were planned. They released statements, went on forums and even announced things that would be coming in two months time.

Konami just did the same thing, already detailing their planned december update fo PES 15.

If the LIVE team do have plans......then they should also be communicating them. it would take 5 mins to write up a statement and release it via twitter or their facebook page. When your late game AI is broken, yo really need to be letting people know it is being worked on. When every other sports game is active on social media, you need to be also.

Or...maybe they just don't have any future plans to support the game.
Old 11-20-2014, 08:58 PM   #103
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Frazier
I don't know if you bought NHL 15, but the devs were very active post release letting people know that things were planned. They released statements, went on forums and even announced things that would be coming in two months time.

Konami just did the same thing, already detailing their planned december update fo PES 15.

If the LIVE team do have plans......then they should also be communicating them. it would take 5 mins to write up a statement and release it via twitter or their facebook page. When your late game AI is broken, yo really need to be letting people know it is being worked on. When every other sports game is active on social media, you need to be also.

Or...maybe they just don't have any future plans to support the game.
I'm sure we would all like to hear what they have planned. I don't think it's right to assume they don't have anything planned. They have already updated the game several times and many users have reported changes to the way the game plays since release. They also just fixed the ps4 issue with the half time show and replays not showing up.

I don't think that just because they haven't been vocal about it means they don't have anything planned. I agree that if they do have plans, we would all like to hear about them, going forward.
Old 11-20-2014, 10:40 PM   #104
Pro

Look how NHL 15 communicated what was coming...

http://www.easports.com/nhl/news/2014/nhl-15-game-notes

Month by month detailed in advance. I kept the game for this reason...as did many others...despite a disastrous launch.

Make it clear what Is coming. Don't leave people in the dark / people returning the game due to bugs.

Surely this is common sense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »