Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Has Been Submitted, Some Details Revealed

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Has Been Submitted, Some Details Revealed within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2014, 12:46 AM   #113
Pro

joosegoose's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Has Been Submitted, Some Details Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Likely, but not guaranteed. Although I feel like it would be somewhat of a douche move to do so, 2k could probably have steam hold the patch until consoles get it if they wanted to.

As a PC user, hoping that doesn't happen.Pretty sure we got the last one around a week in advance of the consoles.
The way the announcement was worded I'm worried about this. Since Steam doesn't approve patches, I've been checking for the patch daily under the impression that we'd have it as soon as it's submitted for consoles. Especially since patch notes won't be released until the actual patch, I'm worried they might hold off until the console patches are finalized.

I'm way too anxious to finally play this game again.
Old 12-02-2014, 01:42 AM   #114
Rookie

JCMorgan86's Arena

I wonder if this patch will fix the settings returning to Default in MyCareer. Not all of the settings, but some of the in-game settings always return to default. Presentation settings such as the volume levels of the crowd, commentators and PA. I dont get why the crowd volume is set so darn loud by default? I prefer to hear the ball bounce, shoes squeaking and other floor sounds.
Old 12-02-2014, 02:06 AM   #115
Just started!

Headbands and tattoos for CAP. It's in the game for MyPlayer but not available to Created players. Hopefully that gets addressed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2014, 02:36 AM   #116
Rookie

Ward13's Arena

OVR: 12
NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Has Been Submitted, Some Details Revealed

This game is gonna be patch galore smh so many issues that need to be addressed it's far from humorous...

😙💨😤😑 Hi.
Old 12-02-2014, 02:37 AM   #117
Rookie

renome's Arena

"Patches usually update the files in the game and not the rosters so you shouldn't have a problem with player faces and what not. For example on pc in the past you could update cf's anytime as long as the iff is being replaced. As for gameplay, I'm sure they are updating some code so the changes should happen across the game regardless of roster,but again who knows. There may end up being a issue with these things."

Thanks lakers24!
Old 12-02-2014, 02:42 AM   #118
Rookie

RagazzoKobe's Arena

We don't need patching headbands, shoes and things like this. I think we all can live with that, but things like regression in myleague/association, defender being so slow on his feet are gamebreaking.

Stat overlay thing is also annoying

Things that have also been mentioned as points in the paint and fouls can be and are corrected by sliders, not as much as we would like but still it's not as big of a deal as it was without slider adjusting.

I believe Leftos when he says that game plays great now, let's just see what exactly they adressed and patched. 2 weeks is not much.
Old 12-02-2014, 03:08 AM   #119
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Hope y'all don't expect the entire game to be rewritten in 30 days that's all. That's not THAT much time.
Old 12-02-2014, 03:26 AM   #120
Rookie

Very excited for this patch. They definitely have to fix the headband issue, stat overlays, shot fatigue and etc.

I am also nervous as well. Usually with 2K patches comes other issues and I am just hoping it doesn't make the game worse.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »