Home

RIDE Arrives in Spring 2015 - A New Motorcycle Racing Simulator

This is a discussion on RIDE Arrives in Spring 2015 - A New Motorcycle Racing Simulator within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2014, 02:17 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
RIDE Arrives in Spring 2015 - A New Motorcycle Racing Simulator

BANDAI NAMCO has announced a new motorcycle racing simulator called RIDE. It will arrive in the Spring of 2015 for PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Xbox 360.

Check out some screenshots here, along with the official website here.

Read the full press release below.

BANDAI NAMCO GAMES AMERICA UNVEILS RIDE, THE COMPLETE MOTORCYCLE RACING EXPERIENCE COMING TO NORTH AMERICA SPRING 2015

RIDE to Feature More Than 100 Bikes and a High Level of Customization to Become the Perfect Rider

BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. and developer Milestone s.r.l., have announced that RIDE, a complete motorcycle racing simulator, will launch in Spring 2015 on the Xbox One all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, and available on Xbox 360, PlayStation®3 and PC (Steam). RIDE offers an intense and incredibly deep racing experience with more than 100 bikes from the world’s most popular manufacturers, along with a diverse selection of circuits that range from city, country, and historic tracks from the world of motorcycling. The public is invited to be the first to play the game at Sony’s “PlayStation Experience” (PSX) in Las Vegas on December 6th and 7th (http://www.playstation.com/en-us/cam...on-experience/).

From the grease of the garage to the sight of burning rubber on the racetrack, RIDE offers motorcycle enthusiasts and gamers alike a complete racing experience as gamers take to four different categories of racing – Superbikes, Supersports, Naked, and Historical bikes. The title offers extensive vehicle and rider customization, presenting players with a vast array of options to keep gameplay fresh and exhilarating over the long term.

“With RIDE, Milestone has captured the quintessential motorcycle racing experience, with a huge selection of bikes, tracks and customization,” said Chris Gilbert, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing at BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. “With so much content, coupled with true-to-life racing simulation, motorcycle fans will finally have the next-gen racer they’ve been waiting for, and gamers of all stripes can experience the adrenaline rush of the redline.”

Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PC / PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2014, 07:31 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: RIDE Arrives in Spring 2015 - A New Motorcycle Racing Simulator

Looks interesting.

I have enjoyed the other 2 wheel titles that have released this year.

(MXGP & Moto GP)

I will probably give it a shot just based on how much I enjoy those games.
Old 12-04-2014, 08:32 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 33
Been looking out for another Superbikes game. I'll be interested to see to what extent the licensed is utilised in the game.
Old 12-04-2014, 11:17 PM   #4
Rookie

champ1997's Arena

OVR: 0
This is exactly what I've been looking for I just really hope the customization is deep
Old 12-05-2014, 02:46 AM   #5
All Star

inkcil's Arena

OVR: 23
Wow I'm so hyped for this! I been wanted a quality bike game with more than just circuit tracks for years. Milestone you are the best!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »