Home

MLB 15 The Show Wishlist, Ours and Yours

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Wishlist, Ours and Yours within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-21-2014, 04:21 PM   #185
Rookie

robjoye10's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Wishlist, Ours and Yours

The thing that I had always wanted is "supposedly" finally in the game, which is the name brand cleats, gloves, and batting gloves. Here are a few things I would like to see:

1.) CREATE A STADIUM: It gets old playing in the same old stadium year in and year out. I was so excited to finally have Marlins Park last year just because it was something new. If you give us create a stadium then we can make a new one every time we get tired of the same ones. It doesn't seem like that could be that hard to include.

2.) FRANCHISE RELOCATION: Take a page out of Maddens book with the relocation settings. Let the developers put in the available cities and logos and either let us create our uniforms, or even create a set of uniforms to choose from for each city like Madden does. If this was a option also include the ability to upload a logo. It would make the game so much more interesting and probably would increase sales just from the standpoint of people who may not necessarily like baseball may love the game just because of the custimization abilities.

3.) REVAMP ROAD TO THE SHOW MODE: Nobody does career mode like 2k does in NBA 2K15. The cut scenes they use to show the interactions between player, coaches, and front office members. Impliment something like that in the Road To The Show mode. Allow players to be able to earn coins and buy clothes and accessories like 2K15.

The game is basically the same year in and year out with the graphics being the only difference. It needs a change and some revamping in some areas and it could make a world of difference for this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2014, 06:23 PM   #186
dare i say...en fuego?

BravesBoy's Arena

OVR: 14

Im just hoping Diamond Dynasty will take some big steps forward. I personally do not enjoy the current structure it has and i feel this mode could be so much more and could really be a mode i spend time with if it has the aspects i hope for.
Old 12-21-2014, 06:57 PM   #187
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

There are a lot of great suggestions in this thread.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 12-22-2014, 04:21 AM   #188
Pro

anyone think that we get a relocation or create a stadium/renovate stadium mode this year? Seems like it woulda been one of the first things mentioned to get the long time gamers excited. Anyone else think this?
Old 01-11-2015, 03:43 PM   #189
Rookie

thorpedo66's Arena

I mainly play RTTS. The one thing that has bugged me the last few years is a transaction page. Where it shows trades, send ups and send downs. I would like to know why I'm getting put on the bench maybe for someone struggling sent down and replaces me as the starter or someone sent up making me the starter. I think I remember right and we had this before but I can't remember the last year it was included.

NFL : DA Bears
MLB : Brewers
NBA : Bucks
College: Badgers
Old 01-11-2015, 04:13 PM   #190
MVP

CubFan23's Arena

OVR: 23

expanded stats
I would like to see the teams the player played for each year as well as being able to see different levels at once. The way it is now you can't see a players stats once you Promote/demote him, you can only see them once he's promoted/demoted back to previous level

team chemistry
Would like to see some sort of chemistry meter that is affected by trading players and free agent signings. If you decide to blow up your team and rebuild by trading away players the bar will drop and will rise once the new players are together for some time, this would be good especially for newly acquired ss or 2b to get a double play combination working smoothly.

And last but not least, more of a defensive penalty for playing guys at a different position

One more, a better league news feature, would like to see headlines or something to that effect showing hot/cold teams, players, streaks, injuries etc..

“I knew when my career was over. In 1965 my baseball card came out with no picture".
- Bob Uecker

Last edited by CubFan23; 01-11-2015 at 04:16 PM.
Old 01-11-2015, 05:08 PM   #191
MVP

DodgerFanatic2K3's Arena

OVR: 10

I miss being able to start a Season or Franchise with rosters/lineups I set without having the computer change them after spring training

It used to be so easy to sim a quick season before they added spring training
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2015, 09:24 PM   #192
MVP

This isn't directed any anybody in particular, just an overall observation. Some people tend to focus on what I would consider the obscure and ignore the obvious depending upon how they play the game.

For example some sabermetrics guys noticed there were too few chased pitches and the devs changed plate discipline to create more chased pitches but in the process created 14 outs and only 1 hit per game on chased pitches resulting in an unrealistic number of low scoring games in manage mode - default sliders. I played a full season and my team was last in every hitting category, first in every pitching category. Pretty obvious runs are too low but rarely does anybody mention that.

Others focus on rosters, uniforms, haircuts, and a long list of other stuff and the developers chase all of that stuff - and release a game where runs are too low.

Not a criticism, just an observation.

By the way, I notice vendors selling food and drinks but I don't see any fans eating or drinking. :-) It would be great if they would fix that.

Oh, and I see dust when a ball is in play and fielders or base runners kick up some dust but I don't see any dust from wind. It would be great if they would fix that too. :-)

And, the base coaches never give any signs to the batter or base runners. It would be great if they would fix that. :-)

Just kidding - it is a good game, run totals need to be fixed. If not then the lack of butterflies and birds in the game would be a great addition. :-)

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »