Home

Cliff Notes & Tidbits From Yesterday's MLB 15 The Show Livestream

This is a discussion on Cliff Notes & Tidbits From Yesterday's MLB 15 The Show Livestream within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-14-2015, 08:10 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
so to sum up - there's neon pink, neon green and neon yellow, shin protectors are a bit less bulky and there's a metric **** ton of cash shop additions? thank god, I always worry when a game doesn't have enough cash shop involved
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2015, 08:25 AM   #26
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: Cliff Notes & Tidbits From Yesterday's MLB 15 The Show Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwo4Life75
Has there been any more mention of what the radio show is going to be all about? Sorry if that question has been asked before.
We know that it starts up at the beginning of each new day and talks about scores and the going ons in your franchise.

I'm sure once they discuss Franchise Mode they will talk about the radio show in more detail.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 02-14-2015, 01:20 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
We know that it starts up at the beginning of each new day and talks about scores and the going ons in your franchise.

I'm sure once they discuss Franchise Mode they will talk about the radio show in more detail.
It's this, and the presentation upgrades during games (hopefully including commentary) that will be my deciding factor for Day 1 purchase.

And of course, interested in how the year-to-year save transfers actually pan out but that will take some time to verify probably. If that works fine without a patch out of the box, that seems like a pretty significant achievement by itself. You'd assume if you used Knight's rosters and transferred your franchise to this year's edition, you're basically good-to-go right? I don't know if I've ever dived into Franchise mode so early...
Old 02-14-2015, 02:53 PM   #28
MVP

MatrixTN's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
I apologize if this question has been raised in this blog or any other or if it was mentioned in the fact sheet,but is instant replay going to be in the game this year?
Quote:
Has there been any more mention of what the radio show is going to be all about? Sorry if that question has been asked before.
Yes and no idea.
Old 02-14-2015, 04:11 PM   #29
Pro

Jakeness23's Arena

OVR: 27
It'd be nice to have a relocate/create feature. Would love to make a team in NC and be able to build it from the ground up. Here's to hoping for next year. Has anything been said about different running styles, swing follow throughs, etc? Anything to individualize players from one another to make them unique, the better.
Old 02-14-2015, 04:16 PM   #30
dare i say...en fuego?

BravesBoy's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeness23
It'd be nice to have a relocate/create feature. Would love to make a team in NC and be able to build it from the ground up. Here's to hoping for next year. Has anything been said about different running styles, swing follow throughs, etc? Anything to individualize players from one another to make them unique, the better.
I've always wanted an expansion mode like All-Star baseball had. One of my favorite modes ever. I wish we could have that in The Show one day

Last edited by BravesBoy; 02-14-2015 at 04:43 PM.
Old 02-14-2015, 08:31 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 4
So what's to stop someone from placing their best starting pitcher as a rp and then going to the bullpen in the first inning of the game? The way I see it, all they've done is make sure you're best pitcher will always have 100% of his energy available to come into the game in the 1st. Unless I'm missing something.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2015, 01:36 AM   #32
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

The game looks good. I'm excited to see more ball physics off the bat. It looks like there's more possibilities for weak hits. I'm hoping this is the case because the weakness of this series, in my opinion, has been hit variety. I do also like that pitches are able to be recognized better. That was apparent in the stream. That is a huge add by the team and should help users with issues on hitting. I'm looking for my information on dynamic difficulty 2.0 mainly. I liked the feature last year and am hoping some tweaks will really help it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »