Home

MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Developer Tournament Featuring Gameplay All Day

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Developer Tournament Featuring Gameplay All Day within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-15-2015, 11:54 PM   #185
MVP

Hockeynut99's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Developer Tournament Featuring Gameplay All Day

Looks pretty damn close to me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (460.9 KB, 204 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2015, 11:55 PM   #186
MVP

Hockeynut99's Arena

Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Developer Tournament Featuring Gameplay All Day

Looks close to me here too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (71.5 KB, 201 views)
Old 03-16-2015, 12:40 AM   #187
Rookie

ebarws6's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeynut99
Looks close to me here too.
Read my post from 2013. The wall dimensions are way off. Everything visually looks great, yes, this is more from the gameplay of the field due to the shape of the field being much different.
Old 03-16-2015, 02:00 AM   #188
MVP

Hockeynut99's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebarws6
Read my post from 2013. The wall dimensions are way off. Everything visually looks great, yes, this is more from the gameplay of the field due to the shape of the field being much different.
What? Do u mean about dimensions? I think
I see what you are saying.
Old 03-16-2015, 02:21 AM   #189
MVP

LastActionHero's Arena

OVR: 6
MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Developer Tournament Featuring Gameplay All Day

During the tigers game there's no sun in the first inning and then it clears up in the second and there's a full sun. So we have dynamic cloud coverage this year which is awesome! I did not know that.

Last edited by LastActionHero; 03-16-2015 at 03:04 AM.
Old 03-16-2015, 02:48 AM   #190
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitTilNextYear
Can anyone confirm if this is accurate? What will we be able to edit pitch-wise? What won't we be able to edit? This has ramifications as to whether pitch edits are possible for OSFM this year and so forth.
Later in the stream Kirby started talking about the breaks on 4SFB's again and it sort of seemed like he said that all 4SFB's will have some break to them. I hope that is the case and that the amount of it is dictated by the ratings.

I hope at least that all 4SFM's, generated or MLB, will have some run to them between the old 4SFM and Running FB.

On the character artists stream there was nothing grayed out on Tanaka. That doesn't mean we can change them I guess, but it looked normal. The question I have is...

What happens when we change the break rating on MLB pitchers? Does it affect their custom pitch breaks at all?
Old 03-16-2015, 04:53 AM   #191
MVP

merchant1874's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebarws6
Definately agree with your observations.

I study the stadiums a lot (especially places like the coliseum) and it is clear as day they are still using textures and assets from the Ps3 build.

the lighting this year has made a huge difference and the game looks better than ever but I agree with the phrase "polishing a turd" somewhat. Wish there was a better phrase as the show is certainly not a turd!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2015, 10:25 AM   #192
Banned

OVR: 4

Well, they did also say they haven't hit graphical maturity yet, and plan to hit it next year, if not the year after.... so things are STILL looking UP.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »