Home

NBA 2K15 Roster Update Brings Global Rating Changes to 3-Point & Mid-Range Shooting

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Roster Update Brings Global Rating Changes to 3-Point & Mid-Range Shooting within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2015, 12:26 PM   #113
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NBA 2K15 Roster Update Brings Global Rating Changes to 3-Point & Mid-Range Shooti

I see no difference online for head to head matches. This might be more of a human vs CPU kind of fix rather than a human vs human fix.

I do think the 3 point shooting is a tad high now but I also thought it was a tad low pre patch/latest roster update.
Old 04-05-2015, 03:04 PM   #114
Rookie

OVR: 0
I started a my league and simulated all games and one major thing i notice was that a lot of players have a very low fg% and are averaging a lower amount of points. For example lebron is averaging 21ppg on 44% shooting. I this might be because of the decreased shooting ratings.
Old 04-05-2015, 10:26 PM   #115
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2K15 Roster Update Brings Global Rating Changes to 3-Point & Mid-Range Shooti

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
Not entirely global yet if the euro players are not done eh?
To my knowledge, the Euro rosters aren't handled in-house.
http://youtube.com/real2krosters
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2015, 11:54 PM   #116
Just started!

Can you update the injury free roster as well?
Old 04-06-2015, 06:04 AM   #117
Banned

Where is the link to the roster update? Curious to see shooting ratings change
Old 04-06-2015, 12:04 PM   #118
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronboy
I started a my league and simulated all games and one major thing i notice was that a lot of players have a very low fg% and are averaging a lower amount of points. For example lebron is averaging 21ppg on 44% shooting. I this might be because of the decreased shooting ratings.
I don't think they took sim stats into consideration. If everyone shooting is lowered than obviously its gonna mess up sim stats. The workaround could be just lowering shooting sliders and keep your current roster but than this also affects generated classes. The generated players shooting percentages might be bad.idk
Old 04-06-2015, 01:22 PM   #119
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Played a few NBA Today games with the roster update. This was a much-needed adjustment after the patch. Shooting percentages are back to realistic levels now.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 04-06-2015, 02:30 PM   #120
Rookie

OVR: 1

Real lazy on 2K's part. This does nothing for my MyLeague save, which was pretty much the only mode I played up until the patch #4 "upgrade". Having played a full season and a half of 10 minute quarter games, I'm not interested in starting all over again. Guess this is it for 2k this year for me.

Really wish this was like last-gen and you could delete patches. I don't play online, and I had made the adjustments to play seamlessly for months, even with the "broken" green release.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »