Home

NHL 15 Fan Survey Lists Modes EA is Considering for NHL 16

This is a discussion on NHL 15 Fan Survey Lists Modes EA is Considering for NHL 16 within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-22-2015, 05:16 PM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 15 Fan Survey Lists Modes EA is Considering for NHL 16

Sorry, havent read thru this entire thread, but early on I saw alot of people requesting NHL16 to add multi team user control GM Mode. I also very much want this as well so I can randomly play different games on the schedule around the league like in MLB the Show and other sports games......

Did EA mention if they would add this?

I also would love to bring back create a team and player and be able to customize my Franchise with different teams/created teams/teams from other leagues, etc if I want to.
Old 04-06-2015, 10:25 PM   #90
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNKNGM
For the love of god.....FOCUS ON NHL HOCKEY!!!! (THAT'S THE NAME OF THE FLIPPING GAME)

Exhibition
Season
Franchise
If you want to add an international mode...... fine, that would be great.....even coach mode would be fine

Give those modes with online and offline capability and people will be happy!!!

If we want to race zambonis we can buy one of the countless driving game.....AGAIN, FOCUS ON FLIPPING HOCKEY!!!!

Allow us to edit players........just take a look at MLB The Show and the way those devs work with the community and focus on the sport and the realism.....your focus should be on nothing other than improving the on ice product and realism.....STOP WITH THE GIMMICKS

Allow us to edit players, equipment, etc.

JUST FOCUS ON HOCKEY!!!!!!!!

It's so simple......why do they make it so difficult.....90% of your customer base buys the game to play hockey and do things like franchises
That's what they did last year and everyone hated it.
Old 04-06-2015, 10:35 PM   #91
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezell04x
If it didn't take longer to propose a trade then to actually play the game, people would use the mode.
^this guy gets it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2015, 05:50 AM   #92
Rookie

Syzchmenev's Arena

The Spotify can help to use own songs in game?I found Blackhawks goal horn in Spotify..
Old 04-08-2015, 05:38 AM   #93
Rookie

Södy's Arena

all HUT additions listed would be great. Play a friend is a must for me aswell as a Web App!

EASHL has to be in ofcourse. I can live without the other features even though create my team I play for would be a nice addition. Definetly not a must have though.

Zamboni racing and big head hockey would be great if friends come over.
Old 04-08-2015, 09:01 AM   #94
Rookie

s_mkheidze's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Södy
all HUT additions listed would be great. Play a friend is a must for me aswell as a Web App!

EASHL has to be in ofcourse. I can live without the other features even though create my team I play for would be a nice addition. Definetly not a must have though.

Zamboni racing and big head hockey would be great if friends come over.

Personally...I would prefer that they include stuff that is actually hockey related....not all this fluff.
Old 04-21-2015, 06:58 PM   #95
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy
World Cup of Hockey with authentic teams is intriguing.
I would like EA Sports to change all of the goal horns and goal songs to the actual goal horns and songs for all of the teams this season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2015, 07:54 PM   #96
Hall Of Fame

Money99's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_mkheidze
Personally...I would prefer that they include stuff that is actually hockey related....not all this fluff.
I agree.
If it's going to be off-ice stuff, then I would like to see the following:
- New commentators
- More stat overlays
- More dynamic commentary including chatting about things occurring around the league
- advanced scouting reports on players and teams
- Highlights from around the league
- Weekly highlight show
- Full team celebrations (not off ice I know, but non-hockey related)
- World Championships
- Olympics every 4 seasons
- Continuous seasons ala The Show. I don't even bother with franchise modes now because I know in 12 months I have to start over.
But the other reason I don't bother with Franchise is because it's not deep enough. Therefore:
- Deep Franchise mode:
- Being hired and fired by teams
- Having to work up from Junior for an NHL job
- starting in Europe
- build new rinks
- move teams to new cities
- Player personalities. Are they angry, upset, happy - which all affects team chemistry (MVP2004 had this. Loved it).
- rivalries between players.
- player popularity. Trade a fan favourite and watch ticket sales go down. This might mean you have to really think before making deals or rebuilding.
- hold outs.

I'd also like the My Player mode to be more indepth. Perhaps even incorporate the European leagues as well.
Guys like Rafalski had to go overseas to get their breaks. Maybe you do too if you go undrafted or underappreciated.
Or heck, how about starting a career as a Swedish or Russian player and having to cut it in the SEL or KHL?

They have all the licenses to these various pro leagues but don't really use them well enough.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »