Home

NHL 15 Fan Survey Lists Modes EA is Considering for NHL 16

This is a discussion on NHL 15 Fan Survey Lists Modes EA is Considering for NHL 16 within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2015, 01:43 AM   #97
Rookie

Södy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 15 Fan Survey Lists Modes EA is Considering for NHL 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_mkheidze
Personally...I would prefer that they include stuff that is actually hockey related....not all this fluff.
Don't get me wrong I prefer better on ice mechanics over the zamboni and big head thing by a lot.
Old 04-22-2015, 05:46 PM   #98
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Watching playoffs makes me angry, not because Canucks is losing to Flames, but the intensity in the playoffs is ABSENT IN EA NHL. For a long period of time, EA's NHL playoff difference from regular season games are: (1) Playoff written on ice (2) Towel wave (3) Team jersey being worn by the fans.

What are missing: (1) Intense defence in the NZ (2) Bone crushing hits (3) Forechecks that could really influence a turn-over, etc.

EA's NHL is so weak! Please do not add more fancies, just add realism by improving the gameplay, player and team differentiation, intensity etc. I dont give a damn if you add 1000 faces to the crowds but still the old freaking faces to choose from when creating a player. WTH!
Old 04-22-2015, 11:21 PM   #99
MVP

Simple Mathematics's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucksss
Watching playoffs makes me angry, not because Canucks is losing to Flames, but the intensity in the playoffs is ABSENT IN EA NHL. For a long period of time, EA's NHL playoff difference from regular season games are: (1) Playoff written on ice (2) Towel wave (3) Team jersey being worn by the fans.

What are missing: (1) Intense defence in the NZ (2) Bone crushing hits (3) Forechecks that could really influence a turn-over, etc.

EA's NHL is so weak! Please do not add more fancies, just add realism by improving the gameplay, player and team differentiation, intensity etc. I dont give a damn if you add 1000 faces to the crowds but still the old freaking faces to choose from when creating a player. WTH!
I agree with everything you said, except for the part where you said there are no bone crushing hits. Every single hit in NHL 15 is an absolute massacre. You could poke a guy with your finger and he'd go flying back 10 feet into the boards. Hitting is way too overpowered. The devs refuse to include any sort of physicality in the game besides big hits.
Old 04-23-2015, 07:45 AM   #100
Rookie

Nhl 16 web app is cool, but we should be able to create our own boards too. Even ice logo. Create music that can be put into the game, even if it's with spotify or anything else.
Old 04-23-2015, 04:26 PM   #101
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Mathematics
I agree with everything you said, except for the part where you said there are no bone crushing hits. Every single hit in NHL 15 is an absolute massacre. You could poke a guy with your finger and he'd go flying back 10 feet into the boards. Hitting is way too overpowered. The devs refuse to include any sort of physicality in the game besides big hits.
Stand corrected. I should clarified that....usually its ME who hits the AI players and I dont even "feel" the pressure or AI hitting me with crushing hit, either while i carry the puck or my AI teammates.

And if the dev's refuse to include physicality, then EA SHOULD STOP MAKING NHL. LOL!!! Hits is part of the game, especially in playoff atmosphere where Adrenalin is multiplied many times. (what happen to their "its in the game"? )
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2015, 11:49 PM   #102
Rookie

Reiny09's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
I agree.
If it's going to be off-ice stuff, then I would like to see the following:
- New commentators
You're asking for new commentators after 1 year of Doc and Eddie? I wouldn't count on seeing that change any time soon. Maybe not even this generation.
Old 04-28-2015, 01:15 PM   #103
Rookie

OVR: 4

The fact that some of these options even exist in the survey shows exactly where their head is at with NHL 16.
Old 04-29-2015, 12:42 AM   #104
Just started!

TO H*LL WITH "Bighead Mascot and Zamboni Races!"

BRING BACK CREATE-A-TEAM (the FULL thing! team name, city/state, jersey design, logos, equipment)
BRING BACK THE OLD CREATE-A-PLAYER (that saves to the free agent roster to draft)
And finally,

LET US PLAY:
A SINGLE SEASON WITH A CREATED TEAM
A TOURNAMENT WITH 6, 12, 18 TEAMS

AND IF YOU MAKE THE SAME CHANGES WITH MADDEN YOU'LL SAVE ME HAVING TO WRITE YOU ANOTHER ANGRY LETTER!

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »