Home

Some Madden NFL 16 Features Revealed, Pre-Order & Deluxe Edition Details

This is a discussion on Some Madden NFL 16 Features Revealed, Pre-Order & Deluxe Edition Details within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2015, 09:55 PM   #97
MVP

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetLife6
in terms of the graphics sure... but madden's presentation is lather rinse repeat. Same intro.. outro every game (in madden 15). No team specific, player specific quirks and features when you play. They don't build on their presentation enhancements. The great camera work from madden 12 was basically abolished the next year. The team specific intros from 10-11 are all gone.

They lack variety in the presentation... and they lack it big time. Nothing is truly real time and immersive.
integrated playmaker cameras and 'innovative on-the-field cameras bringing you closer to the game than ever before...' doesn't sound like they are truly trying to replicate real NFL broadcasts.

'Welcome to madden.. brought to you by ea sports.. here on the ea sports network.' (what kind of immersion is that? we already bought the game.. i don't need to hear ea sports or see ea sports on any graphics during a game.)
Not to mention there are still no in game highlights from games around the league like that other football game the came out 10+ years ago on the PS2 smh. Hopefully they will surprise us & step it up this year in the presentation department (including improved Living Worlds)
Old 05-13-2015, 10:03 PM   #98
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: Some Madden NFL 16 Features Revealed (UPDATE: Pre-Order Info Added)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSportsGamer1984
Not to mention there are still no in game highlights from games around the league like that other football game the came out 10+ years ago on the PS2 smh. Hopefully they will surprise us & step it up this year in the presentation department (including improved Living Worlds)
This is false. No title in the history of football video games - including the game you are referring to - has featured in-game out-of-town video highlights. (weekly review highlights is a different story and explicitly not what I'm referring to here)

I don't anticipate in-game out-of-town highlights in Madden anytime soon either on account of the premium games place on graphical fidelity these days. During a weekly review show? Not outside of the realm of possibility, but I'm not betting on that either to be honest.
Old 05-13-2015, 10:16 PM   #99
Rookie

Give me something better to beta test...errr...pre-order the game. Old stadiums or something. Tired of UT stuff. I have no intentions of ever playing online v randoms. I need something better or that $40 price point in late-September is looking better.
Old 05-13-2015, 10:22 PM   #100
Banned

JetLife6's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
This is false. No title in the history of football video games - including the game you are referring to - has featured in-game out-of-town video highlights. (weekly review highlights is a different story and explicitly not what I'm referring to here)

I don't anticipate in-game out-of-town highlights in Madden anytime soon either on account of the premium games place on graphical fidelity these days. During a weekly review show? Not outside of the realm of possibility, but I'm not betting on that either to be honest.
yeah I agree. No reason to show highlights of other games when they cant even do a proper replay of the game you are playing.
How long will it take them to realize that we like to see replays in the broadcast angle? you know... the way they show them in real life? I am truly baffled by their presentation decisions
Old 05-13-2015, 10:24 PM   #101
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuddyHobbs
Can anyone please tell me why Madden's team doesn't take advice from the Fifa team? I think NHL, Live, and Madden all need to do that.
They do more than just take advice from FIFA Team, they take their tech and they have been since at least 2009. It's one of the main reasons RTP is in the game; it started in FIFA. Although I wish Infinity weren't in Madden; it never should've been introduced until they straightened out their core animation issues (which are plentiful and long-standing at a decade+). Jamming Infinity over a mess of an animation system was a big mistake (and a rather ridiculous one considering how poor their core animation system is on a number of levels), and I bet a lot of IE's issues stem from contending with that foundation of ducktape and chicken wire code they carried over from last gen.

It's hard to ride in style when your tires are flat.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2015, 10:38 PM   #102
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe

Mmmmmm, I seem to recall either John Madden Football or Madden '92 on Genesis showing highlights from other games at halftime.
Old 05-13-2015, 10:41 PM   #103
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by bringbacksimfootball
Mmmmmm, I seem to recall either John Madden Football or Madden '92 on Genesis showing highlights from other games at halftime.
If so - that's about a year or two before my time, I stand corrected, and I appreciate the correction.

Certainly no games in any console generation following the Genesis / SNES era have included such, however, and as such I continue to not really expect the feature to appear in Madden NFL anytime soon.
Old 05-13-2015, 10:58 PM   #104
Pro

Clappington's Arena

Really hope team up is in this madden

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »