Home

MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.03 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.03 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-15-2015, 09:21 AM   #145
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.03 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlingBling19
I have not tried that. I can say though with using 30 team control the Opening day bug, home run bug, and stat graphics bugs that I have seen are all FIXED since the patch. I can finally enjoy playing a franchise now!!!!
Good to hear! Thanks! Now, I'm just waiting on Ridin or Willard, whoever gets done with their roster first. Anxious to get started on a franchise, myself.
#WeAreND
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2015, 10:45 AM   #146
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomo17k
I'm actually curious about the videos you are talking about here... even though it's become so easy to upload videos (I use the feature all the time now to file bug reports), I'm yet to really see videos that actually "prove" your points.

Which videos prove your point about "unrealistic rally generation"?

I posted one last week or two weeks ago where the Cpu team threw two straight balls into centerfield. The first play I stole second and the catcher launched the ball into center. Next batter walked. Very next batter hits a nubber in front of the plate. The catcher jumps on it and fires to second and misses the second basemen by about 5 feet. And this benefited me, but it just felt wrong. It just wasn't a realistic rally.
Old 05-15-2015, 10:52 AM   #147
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.A.D.
I posted one last week or two weeks ago where the Cpu team threw two straight balls into centerfield. The first play I stole second and the catcher launched the ball into center. Next batter walked. Very next batter hits a nubber in front of the plate. The catcher jumps on it and fires to second and misses the second basemen by about 5 feet. And this benefited me, but it just felt wrong. It just wasn't a realistic rally.
How are two throwing errors by the catcher a rally? Am I missing something?

My heart and soul hurt for your lost presence in my life.
Old 05-15-2015, 11:15 AM   #148
Rookie

Threeebs's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
What are the odds you're going to see that same outcome again? This is an entirely possible situation that can happen during any game in the majors. You're looking at these things too hard man. Embrace the randomness and don't put too much thought into these things. It sounds like you're expecting to play a perfectly played out, error free game...
Old 05-15-2015, 11:28 AM   #149
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
was this in franchise where player fatigue is also usual, so it could play a factor during games?
Old 05-15-2015, 12:21 PM   #150
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threeebs
What are the odds you're going to see that same outcome again? This is an entirely possible situation that can happen during any game in the majors. You're looking at these things too hard man. Embrace the randomness and don't put too much thought into these things. It sounds like you're expecting to play a perfectly played out, error free game...
Honestly, you may be right. Is it possible I'm looking too hard at it? Yes. With that said, when was the last time you saw a catcher make two consecutive errors that missed the second basemen by 5 feet each that led to 3 runs scoring in a tight game? It's not exactly a common occurrence. Could it happen? Yes. Does it happen? Hardly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
was this in franchise where player fatigue is also usual, so it could play a factor during games?
Yes sir, it was, but it was game 3 of the season, so fatigue probably wasn't much of an issue at that point.
Old 05-15-2015, 12:25 PM   #151
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Honestly, you may be right. Is it possible I'm looking too hard at it? Yes. With that said, when was the last time you saw a catcher make two consecutive errors that missed the second basemen by 5 feet each that led to 3 runs scoring in a tight game? It's not exactly a common occurrence. Could it happen? Yes. Does it happen? Hardly.

Yes sir, it was, but it was game 3 of the season, so fatigue probably wasn't much of an issue at that point.
So would you mind answering your own question? Have you seen it again, is it a common occurrence, could it happen again, does it happen often?

My heart and soul hurt for your lost presence in my life.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2015, 12:27 PM   #152
Banned

Go Yankees's Arena

I cant remember if this was addressed or not but lastnight i was playing my Yankees offline franchise, manual everything, allstar everything, I am pitching, The computer hits a soft linedrive towards the SS but bounces right before the ball gets to the SS, He backhands the ball and throws to first base, The first baseman was 20 feet off the bag and catches the ball, the announcer says he got pulled of the bag but a replay shows the first baseman didnt move at all to begin with, Very frustrating and that started a 3 run rally by the computer. So i believe the computer thinks the catch got made which is why it happens, Im not sure though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »