Home

Madden NFL 16 Connected Franchise Details Revealed

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Connected Franchise Details Revealed within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2015, 08:13 PM   #105
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 16 Connected Franchise Details Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Why would seeing 40 time and it actually letting you know how fast someone is be a cheat sheet type thing. Isn't that the point of the actual NFL combine?

Why should have have to scout the speed of a player when even casual fans have 40 times? This new way is more realistic. Less blind picks in the 4th-7th rounds is a good thing IMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In madden , speed kills, str kills for some positions.like it or not, at the end of the day, this is still video game and some things still need to be "alittle different" than it is in real life to keep it fun.If i bothered to play offline , it would be fine for that, but for an online league, its going to hurt drafts.You wont be finding gems in the 4th and 5th rounds anymore after this game has been out a while.... just watch and see.you can revisit this post then.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2015, 08:13 PM   #106
Rookie

sportskid84's Arena

OVR: 8
I hate the XP progression system,can we just get that good ole fashion fantasy mode?
Old 05-28-2015, 08:15 PM   #107
Rookie

OVR: 0
Never been a fan of the xp stuff. The franchise mode in madden 05 was spot on (other then easy trading). franchise mode on the 360 on have been lack luster. Slowly getting better but still a ways off.
Old 05-28-2015, 08:22 PM   #108
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by snc237
Never been a fan of the xp stuff. The franchise mode in madden 05 was spot on (other then easy trading). franchise mode on the 360 on have been lack luster. Slowly getting better but still a ways off.

Why can't they just port Madden 2005 to XB1 and PS4? Put the new rosters on it and call it a day. Just Why?
Old 05-28-2015, 08:25 PM   #109
Pro

Overall, it just doesn't wow me. I guess I was really hoping this would be the year a lot of features from past Maddens and HC09 finally made it's way back into Madden. And maybe NCAA's coaching carousel too. The fact that so much is missing that has been in previous games, including previous EA games is beyond frustrating.
Old 05-28-2015, 08:49 PM   #110
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
In madden , speed kills, str kills for some positions.like it or not, at the end of the day, this is still video game and some things still need to be "alittle different" than it is in real life to keep it fun.If i bothered to play offline , it would be fine for that, but for an online league, its going to hurt drafts.You wont be finding gems in the 4th and 5th rounds anymore after this game has been out a while.... just watch and see.you can revisit this post then.

Most of all I play is 32 player online CFM. I understand your point I just disagree. Just have to agree to disagree. Peace
Old 05-28-2015, 08:52 PM   #111
MVP

LorenzoDC's Arena

OVR: 3

I'm exclusively an offline franchise mode player, and last year was the first Madden I've skipped in the last decade. I was thinking I might come back this year if they made enough improvement over a two year period, but this announcement leaves me flat.

Ill probably stick with NBA 2k and its MyLeague, nearly fully customizable and editable offline association mode. All this stuff about goals and XP leaves me bored. NBA 2k comes out earlier this year so it's almost directly competing with Madden now.

I'll pay attention to other Madden announcements. Maybe gameplay will greatly improve, who knows? I'll see what posters here are saying once the game is out a couple of weeks and decide. That's what I did last year, and what made me decide to pass.

If you play video game basketball, it's really hard to go back to CCM after MyLeague gave the offfline sim player just about everything they wanted.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2015, 09:10 PM   #112
Pro

T5063's Arena

OVR: 2
A couple of good additions. I like the new player card. I also like the new menu layout especially how its not as dark as the one from the last two years. Still has a lot of things missing like a coaching carousel etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »