Home

NBA 2K16 Michael Jordan Special Edition Announced, Memorabilia, In-Game Content 79.99

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Michael Jordan Special Edition Announced, Memorabilia, In-Game Content 79.99 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2015, 05:32 AM   #65
Rookie

thareezen's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K16 Michael Jordan Special Edition Announced, Memorabilia & In-Game Content

Ill pass...2k is making me a lil sick of mj. Can we get some of the other greats.

MVP: Iverson

Fav Team: NBA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2015, 06:00 AM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Michael Jordan Special Edition Announced, Memorabilia & In-Game Content

It costs 90 euros in europe..
Old 06-25-2015, 06:58 AM   #67
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fener1907
It costs 90 euros in europe..
Ripping them Console-Casuals off! I'm glad this version doesn't even come out on PC!
Old 06-25-2015, 07:16 AM   #68
MVP

daveberg's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiquilaSunrise
Ripping them Console-Casuals off! I'm glad this version doesn't even come out on PC!
Look out!! PC ego's have entered the room ^^^^^
Old 06-25-2015, 07:51 AM   #69
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Typically this BS that that these companies try to scam you into buying I don't get into, but those fatheads are actually quite expensive as my wife looked into buying me a Joey Votto fathead a few years ago, so this actually sounds like a really good deal.

I know I said I wasn't wasting anymore money on a day 1 purchase of this game until I saw a couple things fixed with more blocked shots and that damn auto save being able to be turned off, but this actually has me intrigued if I can get my wife to put out the extra money for the game that is. I hate the Bulls, and being almost 43 years old, a MJ fathead don't really thrill me like it would have back years ago,lol, but this now has me more interested in the game especially if more classic teams have there real players and we don't have a bunch of fake from the start like we have seen the past few years, plus I do hope Euro league teams are still in as well.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 06-25-2015, 11:16 AM   #70
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28
NBA 2K16 Michael Jordan Special Edition Announced, Memorabilia, In-Game Conte...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiquilaSunrise

He conveniently forgot to mention the regular price of games in Europe. Which is €70. So the SE +€20. The equivalent difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
Typically this BS that that these companies try to scam you into buying I don't get into, but those fatheads are actually quite expensive as my wife looked into buying me a Joey Votto fathead a few years ago, so this actually sounds like a really good deal.

I know I said I wasn't wasting anymore money on a day 1 purchase of this game until I saw a couple things fixed with more blocked shots and that damn auto save being able to be turned off, but this actually has me intrigued if I can get my wife to put out the extra money for the game that is. I hate the Bulls, and being almost 43 years old, a MJ fathead don't really thrill me like it would have back years ago,lol, but this now has me more interested in the game especially if more classic teams have there real players and we don't have a bunch of fake from the start like we have seen the past few years, plus I do hope Euro league teams are still in as well.

Wow. Why the hate for the best team in the league?

I'm sure some classic teams won't be complete, though. But you're right about the fathead. I assume it'll be the smaller ones. But I think I changed my mind. If that fathead is of that cover, I'm in! The more I look at it, the more I love it.

Last edited by Boilerbuzz; 06-25-2015 at 11:20 AM.
Old 06-25-2015, 11:32 AM   #71
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NBA 2K16 Michael Jordan Special Edition Announced, Memorabilia, In-Game Conte...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
He conveniently forgot to mention the regular price of games in Europe. Which is €70. So the SE +€20. The equivalent difference.

Wow. Why the hate for the best team in the league?

I'm sure some classic teams won't be complete, though. But you're right about the fathead. I assume it'll be the smaller ones. But I think I changed my mind. If that fathead is of that cover, I'm in! The more I look at it, the more I love it.

LOL at best team in the league. Being a Pacers fan those MJ led Bulls teams gave me a lot of heart acheFunny thing is there was times when they weren't playing the Pacers I would find myself rooting for them just because of the greatness of MJ, especially in those finals, and the flu game is still the single greatest game I have ever seen from a player not at full health. Now days I just despise them because I hate Noah, hated him ever since his florida gator days, but I have to say he does play the game the right way, and I do respect that.

I didn't know there was different sizes of fatheads, so yeah your probably right it wont be life like. I had told my wife about this deal and she is a Bulls fan and loved MJ, so that actually gives me hope that she will let me get the game, as I do think I have changed my mind on getting it day 1, although Im hoping the classic teams are better than they have been the past couple years and we have more real players and players like Kareem aren't left out. Would love to see Reggie Miller's Pacers team in the classic teams as well as Barkleys Suns team.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2015, 02:31 PM   #72
MVP

I Djm's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyForBuckets
Lol so many haters, the Jordan moments sound awesome. The stuff included here sounds way better than what a lot of other companies offer for their special editions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keep supermaning uploadfromtaptalk1435257100549.gif

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »