Home

DJ Mustard, DJ Khaled & DJ Premier to Create the Largest Soundtrack in NBA 2K History

This is a discussion on DJ Mustard, DJ Khaled & DJ Premier to Create the Largest Soundtrack in NBA 2K History within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2015, 03:54 PM   #105
MVP

SeaTownGamer's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: DJ Mustard, DJ Khaled & DJ Premier to Create the Largest Soundtrack in NBA 2K His

Those who haven't heard of Mustard haven't heard any of these songs..?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2015, 04:14 PM   #106
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

Re: DJ Mustard, DJ Khaled & DJ Premier to Create the Largest Soundtrack in NBA 2K His

People acting like 2Ks soundtrack only consists of that "hip-hop crap" are funny.

There's been plenty of non hip-hop songs in past 2Ks.

NBA 2K11

2K12
Spoiler

NBA 2K13
Spoiler

NBA 2K14
Spoiler

NBA 2K15
Spoiler
Old 07-10-2015, 05:09 PM   #107
Rookie

nyqu1st's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
Well, if memory serves me correctly a couple tracks on Live had DJ Mustard beats. Just saying lol.
I don't believe so. Even if it did ... the small percentage of his beats doesn't reflect the majority. Just saying.
Old 07-10-2015, 05:17 PM   #108
MVP

lakers24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyqu1st
I don't believe so. Even if it did ... the small percentage of his beats doesn't reflect the majority. Just saying.
That's incorrect as off the top of my head I remember Don't Tell Em by Jeremih being on the soundtrack. Also, you act as if there aren't other producers or the fact that they are curating the music and not making entirely new songs for it outside of a couple apiece. Either way, he's been one of the hottest producers out for like the last 2-3 years and his name won't change whether his song choices are good or not.
Old 07-10-2015, 05:17 PM   #109
Rookie

nyqu1st's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaTownGamer
DJ Mustard is one of the hottest producers today. Smh. Have u been living under a rock? The dude makes a lot of hit records today that u hear on tv or the radio.
Are you ******** or what? If you can find where I stated that I've never heard of this clown then I will happily post a thorough letter apologizing to you.

I've definitely heard his work and it's unimpressive. I guess you shouldn't expect much from a guy named 'DJ Mustard'. This is the part in my post before last where it must have went past your mental capacity. I was referring to his name being unprofessional and goofy and that his work matches. Anyways, You still listen to the radio in 2015?
Old 07-10-2015, 05:18 PM   #110
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook
People acting like 2Ks soundtrack only consists of that "hip-hop crap" are funny.

There's been plenty of non hip-hop songs in past 2Ks.
I know. NBA2k15 had Lorde on its soundtrack...Lorde.
Old 07-10-2015, 05:22 PM   #111
Rookie

nyqu1st's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
That's incorrect as off the top of my head I remember Don't Tell Em by Jeremih being on the soundtrack. Also, you act as if there aren't other producers or the fact that they are curating the music and not making entirely new songs for it outside of a couple apiece. Either way, he's been one of the hottest producers out for like the last 2-3 years and his name won't change whether his song choices are good or not.
That song sucked lol. Like I said... the small majority of beats by this guy doesn't reflect the whole soundtrack. I was referring to Bronson, Flatbush, Bishop nehru, g-eazy, etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2015, 05:24 PM   #112
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

I just know they better have "Ok Player" on the classic 2k playlist...

That was my ****

I think that was like NBA 2K3

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »