Home

The NBA Summer League Will be Featured in NBA 2K16

This is a discussion on The NBA Summer League Will be Featured in NBA 2K16 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2015, 09:32 AM   #105
Rookie

Deflo_'s Arena

OVR: 5
Re: The NBA Summer League Will be Featured in NBA 2K16

I can't see them adding Summer league without adding D Leage and incorporating it into MyLeague. Seems like a lot of work to code summer league to use for MyPlayer only.

It also makes sense they haven't revealed this info as it'll be a top feature for MyLeague guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2015, 10:01 AM   #106
MVP

RedSceptile's Arena

OVR: 17

Oh man this gets me so hyped for the prospect of the D-League. Love association but it's hard trying to manage roster spots when you've got 2nd rounders you're trying to mold but can't give any playing time because of your roster.
Old 07-14-2015, 01:39 PM   #107
MVP

Eman5805's Arena

OVR: 15

I'm happy. But SL is after the draft. I have to imagine they'll have something before the draft. Draft combine made the most sense, rather than some made up rookie showcase in not!Madison Square Garden.

They're teasing the bejeezus out of the gameplay though. Haven't even seen or heard an inkling yet. Not even one lone screenshot of what the new body scans will do for authenticity.
Old 07-14-2015, 02:04 PM   #108
Rookie

SteveQ's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman5805
I'm happy. But SL is after the draft. I have to imagine they'll have something before the draft. Draft combine made the most sense, rather than some made up rookie showcase in not!Madison Square Garden.

They're teasing the bejeezus out of the gameplay though. Haven't even seen or heard an inkling yet. Not even one lone screenshot of what the new body scans will do for authenticity.
Yea they're really holding out so far. Hopefully we get some good info later this month.
Old 07-14-2015, 02:07 PM   #109
Pro

smiley3's Arena

OVR: 1
The NBA Summer League Will be Featured in NBA 2K16

Dndnf;;;;;
Old 07-15-2015, 12:02 AM   #110
Rookie

Ward13's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillfeelme
  • I guess this is obviously in MyCareer as part of the story but I hope it is in for MyLeague as well as the NBDL is added. You should have multiple paths to "The Story" or basically multiple storylines and have to grind in the NBDL as one option.

• Add the 17 NBDL teams and 14 teams have direct affiliations with the NBA team to really set off MyLeague.

• Have the ability to send players to D League to develop their game by getting in Myleague or any association that they can't because a log jam of minutes on their current team.

• Let us monitor players progression with some stats shooting 3pt FG% rebounding, assists etc. You should be able to sort and filter prospects and decide if you want to call up or give someone a 10-day contract.

And for the life of me they need to reintegrate training camp! Why would 2k take that of all things out? It's a mandate for all NBA players to attend smh
Old 07-15-2015, 02:29 AM   #111
Rookie

JohnnyCash2015's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward13
And for the life of me they need to reintegrate training camp! Why would 2k take that of all things out? It's a mandate for all NBA players to attend smh

Yea that's another thing I just didn't get, he fact that in my league you literally can only send 1-2 players to camp, yet in real life everyone must attend.

I think it's a relatively simple fix, the reason for it is likely the whole my gm thing in which VC was used for everything and it makes sense to limit things and force people to generate more VC to send everyone there.

The problem is when that stretched over to My league. Hopefully that sees a fix this year.

Sent from my Apple iPad Air using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2015, 11:28 AM   #112
Banned

I think you are correct. I was hoping that it meant D league teams were back for my career.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »