Home

NBA 2K16 Has Summer League in MyGM & MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online, Team Relocation, More

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Has Summer League in MyGM & MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online, Team Relocation, More within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2015, 03:47 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
So happy they added 3 team trades....
Old 07-14-2015, 03:47 PM   #58
MVP

RocketTMac1's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: NBA 2K16 Has Summer League in MyGM & MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online, Team Relocation,

I also hope you can do more moves in the offseason. I need some trade options during the free agent signing period.
Old 07-14-2015, 03:48 PM   #59
MVP

Shakedowncapo's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2K16 Has Summer League in MyGM & MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online, Team Relocation,

So, what is the difference in functionality between MyLeague and MyGM? I'm just hoping 2K isn't putting a new name on the online leagues like Comcast to Xfinity.
Old 07-14-2015, 03:50 PM   #60
MVP

jk31's Arena

Uhm, 3 Team Trades? Am I stupid or haven't they been in there for a while? Or have they been taken out like so many other things? It's been a while, since I last touched the association modes (I guess 2k12 was the last game where I really played association).
Old 07-14-2015, 03:50 PM   #61
MVP

Phreezy P's Arena

OVR: 24

Speechless.

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2015, 03:51 PM   #62
MVP

RocketTMac1's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk31
Uhm, 3 Team Trades? Am I stupid or haven't they been in there for a while? Or have they been taken out like so many other things? It's been a while, since I last touched the association modes (I guess 2k12 was the last game where I really played association).
They were taken out after the move to PS4/X1. I'm glad they are finally back. Now I can get a really good base roster and pull of in season trades. I also hope MyLeague and MyGM have the option to start the season as it is in real life. I miss that option
Old 07-14-2015, 04:10 PM   #63
Rookie

PLEASE tell me MyLeague Online is like Online Associations please!!
Old 07-14-2015, 04:26 PM   #64
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruff Ryder
I don't know how colleges are implemented but one observation is that all of the covers feature the player in their college attire. The Jordan cover is the only one that has the UNC jersey photoshopped with the logo/lettering removed.
They could have gotten licensing deals with a few big name schools and the schools from the cover guys, but left out a majority of them. It probably wouldn't be possible to secure licenses for 300+ individual schools. We'll probably end up with teams like "Ann Arbor" and "Tuscaloosa" with the regular school colors.

On the other hand, they DO say the college name when you're drafted in 2k. So it's quite possible you can declare you're going to "The University of Kansas" (for example), but you never actually play any games as the 'Kansas Jayhawks'. Just a red and blue team with no logos that's called 'Lawrence' or something in the games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »