Home

More NBA Live 16 Gameplay News Arrives Tomorrow - Lillard & Jabari Parker Screenshots

This is a discussion on More NBA Live 16 Gameplay News Arrives Tomorrow - Lillard & Jabari Parker Screenshots within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-17-2015, 01:07 PM   #33
MVP

iLLWiLL's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: More NBA Live 16 Gameplay News Arrives Tomorrow - Lillard & Jabari Parker Screens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
Yeah I noticed the colors in the PS4 version are washed out or wrong on most players even some of the faces are different....I guess EA's contract with Xbox One is making them different.

Here is how the Xbox One Looks

NBA Live 15 (Xbox One) - Top image of each comparison

NBA Live 16 - Bottom image of each comparison

Could the PS4 photo capturing software be compressing their images? Or, on the same TV, does the XB1 version just look better than the PS4 version?

At any rate, I popped in Live 15 last night for the first time in a while, and IMO those graphics were nothing to sleep on. It's actually a fantastic looking game, and in many ways is graphically far superior (the courts, reflections, crowds, the lighting) to 2K. So I can't even imagine how amazing Live 16 is going to look with these upgraded scans, lighting, and jerseys!

Last edited by iLLWiLL; 07-17-2015 at 02:28 PM.
Old 07-17-2015, 02:17 PM   #34
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: More NBA Live 16 Gameplay News Arrives Tomorrow - Lillard & Jabari Parker Screens

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLWiLL
Could the PS4 photo capturing software be compressing their images? Or, on the same TV, does the XB1 version just look better than the PS4 version?

At any rate, I popped in Live 15 last night for the first time in a while, and IMO those graphics were nothing to sleep on. It's actually a fantastic looking game, and in many ways is graphically far superior (the courts, reflections, crowds, the lighting). So I can't even imagine how amazing Live 16 is going to look with these upgraded scans, lighting, and jerseys!
No I posted a few videos on YouTube of EA Sports games PS4 vs Xbox One using identical capture device. And people in the comment section kept asking me why the PS4 versions looked watched out.

I don't have Live 15 on both, but Madden, FIFA, BF Hardline, etc I do....and there is definitely something wrong with PS4's colors.
Old 07-17-2015, 02:26 PM   #35
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
No I posted a few videos on YouTube of EA Sports games PS4 vs Xbox One using identical capture device. And people in the comment section kept asking me why the PS4 versions looked watched out.

I don't have Live 15 on both, but Madden, FIFA, BF Hardline, etc I do....and there is definitely something wrong with PS4's colors.

Not to derail the subject but do you have your PS4 display settings RGB at limited or full?? Full gives the colors a lot more pop and full color.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2015, 02:34 PM   #36
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
Not to derail the subject but do you have your PS4 display settings RGB at limited or full?? Full gives the colors a lot more pop and full color.
Full and I do video editing I know how to get the best picture, and running 4K Asus Monitors during recordings.
Old 07-17-2015, 02:36 PM   #37
MVP

iLLWiLL's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Full and I do video editing I know how to get the best picture, and running 4K Asus Monitors during recordings.
Damn. This sucks, as I have PS4. EA's partnership with Microsoft is definitely benefiting XB1 ...
Old 07-17-2015, 02:41 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 0

Old 07-17-2015, 02:44 PM   #39
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

Quote:
Damn. This sucks, as I have PS4. EA's partnership with Microsoft is definitely benefiting XB1 ...
Check your PM's
Old 07-17-2015, 02:49 PM   #40
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:

How does it suck my friend, you just said you played Live 15 on your PS4 and you said it looked fantastic, now if it played better on the xbox 1 then that would suck, other then that as long as you like how it looks on your tv its all good right??

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »