Home

NBA 2K16 2K Pro-Am Features Matchmaking, Tons of Arena & Uniform Customization & More

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 2K Pro-Am Features Matchmaking, Tons of Arena & Uniform Customization & More within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2015, 06:39 AM   #177
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K16 2K Pro-Am Features Matchmaking, Tons of Arena & Uniform Customization &

Although I don't really play online, this trailer has me excited for a few reasons.
To start, what was shown proves what we saw on that Microsoft SmartGlass leak was probably for real, as the things it mentioned about ProAm were all shown in this trailer.

The app went into full detail on all of these customization features under the MyTeam section, which adds to the hope that this will be available beyond ProAm!

On a side note, happy for you crew players that you get your mode back!
Old 07-31-2015, 07:52 AM   #178
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by UH53
As a football fan this saddens me.... I feel absolutely robbed that we don't get anywhere close to the innovation that 2k puts out. I know it's wishful thinking but it would make mine and a whole lot of people's day if 2k got back in the game. Big ups NBA fans you can continue to enjoy the best sports title in gaming once again!
He I feel the same way,but 2k doesn't put as much effort into other sports I guess maybe it's the money generated,look how long they had mlb2k to improve on like nba..and now more than ever we need mlb2k and they refuse to make a game now.
Old 07-31-2015, 08:09 AM   #179
Pro

Re: NBA 2K16 2K Pro-Am Features Matchmaking, Tons of Arena & Uniform Customization &

This looks absolutely wonderful but honestly i want to see more information about mycareer. Specifically about the attribute caps and whether they are dependant on height and possibly weight. For example a 7' sf shouldn't be as quick/fast as his 6'7 peer. And if he is, because i'm sure all the cheesers will point out giannis, there should be a major trade off like severe (max 65) attribute caps on shooting and strength for example.

2k16 has so much potential but if there's still gonna be a bunch of 7' gods running around this mode will be doomed from the start.
Old 07-31-2015, 08:10 AM   #180
MVP

MontanaMan's Arena

Glad to see they finally added Mitchell and Ness in. Took long enough.
Old 07-31-2015, 08:14 AM   #181
Rookie

Deflo_'s Arena

OVR: 5

Damn this is beyond impressive to me. Might be too early, but this may end up the best sports game of all time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2015, 08:39 AM   #182
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by cima
If we can use this customization mode for jerseys, logos, and courts for regular modes too...it's a wrap, this game will be GOAT.
Yeah, I was waiting to see how long it would take for someone to say that hopefully this is what the customization will be like for relocating a team. God this looks incredible.

I gotta get a team together.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 07-31-2015, 08:45 AM   #183
MVP

blues rocker's Arena

OVR: 14

very cool - i love this level of customization. it really gives you "ownership" of your team, like it's your creation...much better than having to use pre-existing teams, logos, and players.

my question is - can we still compete online on our own without teaming up with other people to fill up the roster? can I just create a whole team of created players and compete online with that roster and skip the whole "teaming up" part?
Old 07-31-2015, 08:49 AM   #184
MVP

blues rocker's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnakenpopanz
the most important thing beside all the great effort 2k is putting in:
will the input/online lag be gone? this influences nearly everything for me. a really great looking game mode like this can only be spoiled by lagging servers and not responsive controls. so all the good effort may be kind of frustrating when you know that it could be the best game you will ever play next year, when such an important thing nowadays holds back all the fun.
2k is doing a lot of effort. Online Leagues. Then this. There is not much to criticize once they do it properly.
there will always be some lag in any online game. sure, 2k might be able to improve the lag, but you can't play a game over the internet with ZERO lag. there are too many factors (the quality of your internet connection, the quality of your opponent's connection, etc.) even if both people have fast internet connections, there will still be some lag. this is why online gaming will always bother me until a faster internet technology becomes standard (maybe fiber-optic or whatever).

Last edited by blues rocker; 07-31-2015 at 08:54 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »