Home

Madden NFL 16 Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Play For 10 Hours

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Play For 10 Hours within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-21-2015, 11:02 AM   #225
Rookie

Kayotick's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 16 Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Play For 10 Hours

Here are some impressions after one franchise game, keep in mind I am a very casual player. I don't put a ton of time into the game as I will normally play one or two season games a week throughout the regular season. I do not play online.

To start I am not very skilled as play on Pro by default. This being said running the ball for me is going to be a challenge. I found it much harder and it's going to take some practice for me if I want to be able to get any type of success. I usually play 7 min Quarters with Acc. Clock down to 15 seconds.

In my one game I finished with about 275 yards passing and 12 yards rushing. I just kept getting stuffed each time I ran the ball. I did squeeze out a victory against the Cowboys but it was really close 17-13.

I think the new passing controls are awesome. They really add a sense of strategy to each play. One time I ended up hitting aggressive catch by accident when I should have hit possession and the computer really made me pay for it. They went up and jarred the ball out and it darn near got intercepted.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2015, 11:22 AM   #226
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Madden NFL 16 Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Play For 10 Hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by unBEARable
Are there any Pass Interference Penalties when set to 100?
I set penalties all at 60. And had 18 penalties called in game!! All kind of penalties called including PI on defense and offense! Defensive holding!! Encroaching! False starts! Holding! Facemask! Illegal block ! Roughing passer! Its all there. And sliders work!
Old 08-21-2015, 11:34 AM   #227
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quick question. I just download m16 from ea access trial and only thing I can play on there is play now/superbowl and rest are features are locked.why is that?Did I do something wrong or something?
Old 08-21-2015, 11:39 AM   #228
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitz2k2
Quick question. I just download m16 from ea access trial and only thing I can play on there is play now/superbowl and rest are features are locked.why is that?Did I do something wrong or something?
gotta let it finish up downloading
Old 08-21-2015, 11:48 AM   #229
Pro

zrohman's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm loving this game so far. I played a friend in madden 15 over 20 times. Only beat him once.

I played him twice in madden 16 and I'm 1-1. He constantly stuffed me in the run last year.. I had a good consistent game. He's a great passer but I managed 4 ints and won a close game.

Franchise fantasy draft menus are amazing. So smooth and look great.

Graphics are the same... Until you zoom. Way more face scans and players look way better. Players aren't just doing the bernie every first down.

Having a diverse soundtrack is GREAT. I alway hads love madden soundtracks. Glad it's back.

Negatives:

Stale commentary. We need new well known commentators, and fresh commentary.

Maybe it's just me but players like AP seem to have a lack of acceleration. I don't sense an explosiveness.

Player movement still is a little stiff looking

QB footwork and movement could look smoother

I wish I had a better explanation with the controls. Even in the settings it's vague. The QB rollout, scrambling, etc are even complex. I would like a better explanation so I don't waste my trial doing drills
Old 08-21-2015, 11:53 AM   #230
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xa0wnerx
gotta let it finish up downloading
Ohh thanks
Old 08-21-2015, 12:29 PM   #231
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Either I've gotten older and much crappier at Madden or the AI is much better on All-Pro but my first 10 hours I won 2 games and lost 10. For my second 10 hours (yes I'm buying another 10) I am going to play on Pro I think..

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2015, 01:11 PM   #232
MVP

sportdan30's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Either I've gotten older and much crappier at Madden or the AI is much better on All-Pro but my first 10 hours I won 2 games and lost 10. For my second 10 hours (yes I'm buying another 10) I am going to play on Pro I think..

Ha. I started on All-Pro and dropped down to Pro. It's still challenging, except now I can actually move the ball fairly well. I'm still on default sliders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »