Home

Madden NFL 16 Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Play For 10 Hours

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Play For 10 Hours within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2015, 02:03 PM   #233
Pro

IUxHOOSIERS's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 16 Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Play For 10 Hours

Question:

I just purchased another 10 hours of gameplay on another gamertag. My other one had like 15 minutes left on it. On my new gamertag, whenever I try and play Madden, it says my old gamertag has less than 15 minutes left. And now I cant get on EA Access because it's saying, "Do you own this game or app?"

Do I have to completely run out of my playing time on my original account before i can start playing my next 10 hours?

EDIT: I got it now. I had to uninstall the ea access app

Last edited by IUxHOOSIERS; 08-21-2015 at 03:21 PM.
Old 08-21-2015, 02:15 PM   #234
Gator Bait

Swamp Swagger's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Madden NFL 16 Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Play For 10 Hours

Still reading through the comments but what is some your guys opinion now that you have gotten passed the "New Game" feeling

I plan on trying to tonight but have been watching videos of and it looks a lot like 15. Is something you have to actually play to really feel a difference?
Old 08-21-2015, 02:56 PM   #235
Rookie

OVR: 3

Another random thought during my trial. I loved the defensive camera angle in last year's game, but the new secondary stuff kind of ruins that this year. Wouldn't mind a zoomed out version of it so that I can rush the passer and also see what happens when the ball is in the air.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2015, 03:12 PM   #236
Pro

zrohman's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamp Swagger
Still reading through the comments but what is some your guys opinion now that you have gotten passed the "New Game" feeling

I plan on trying to tonight but have been watching videos of and it looks a lot like 15. Is something you have to actually play to really feel a difference?
Game speed, running animations, and the new passing and catching makes everything play completely differently. You have to play to know. I think it's significantly different gameplay wise, presentation is really similar
Old 08-21-2015, 03:54 PM   #237
Pro

IUxHOOSIERS's Arena

OVR: 2

Just a warning out there, and it probably already has been said. You can't go to the dashboard when playing or it will kick you out. I was in the middle of a game and I went to go invite a friend to the party. when i came back it bumped me off and i had to restart again
Old 08-21-2015, 05:03 PM   #238
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

OVR: 0

What sliders are people using for the cpu passing game? I'm on default all pro getting shredded by every QB I play. Just player Fitzpatrick and he went 13 for 14 237 yards 2 Tds. Only incompetion was a sideline throw where the Wr couldn't get his feet down
Old 08-21-2015, 05:31 PM   #239
Pro

GOBLUE_08's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
I set penalties all at 60. And had 18 penalties called in game!! All kind of penalties called including PI on defense and offense! Defensive holding!! Encroaching! False starts! Holding! Facemask! Illegal block ! Roughing passer! Its all there. And sliders work!
The very first play that I played I saw a hold on the line. like you could clearly see the o lineman holding the players jersey with one hand as he pulled the other way. A second later, the flag flies. Definitely a nice touch
Old 08-21-2015, 06:06 PM   #240
MVP

opd897's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by IUxHOOSIERS
Question:

I just purchased another 10 hours of gameplay on another gamertag. My other one had like 15 minutes left on it. On my new gamertag, whenever I try and play Madden, it says my old gamertag has less than 15 minutes left. And now I cant get on EA Access because it's saying, "Do you own this game or app?"

Do I have to completely run out of my playing time on my original account before i can start playing my next 10 hours?

EDIT: I got it now. I had to uninstall the ea access app
Are you meaning you had to delete the EA App from your first gamer tag before the second one would work? I too have two gamertags and have purchased EA Access a second time for one month to play another 10 hours. Haven't quite run my first 10 hours though but would like to know the procedure for when I do.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »