Home

Operation Sports is Going to NBA 2K (Gameplay impressions on 9/11)

This is a discussion on Operation Sports is Going to NBA 2K (Gameplay impressions on 9/11) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2015, 10:07 PM   #73
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Operation Sports is Going to NBA 2K

1- is there alternate jerseys in pro-am
2- how many players can be on a pro-am team
3- can we get some pictures of some scanned shoes(preferably jordans)
4- can we equip compression pants in mycareer

Last edited by Tunechid; 09-06-2015 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Left one out
Old 09-06-2015, 10:07 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repituar
1. What steps have been taken to improve the "halftime report" to a "halftime show" with replays from the game (season and online custom games against friends) and replays from league best plays (ala NFL 2K5)

2. What steps have been taken to improve "End of Game highlights similar to those from prior years (e.g., 2K11)? To include music and best plays of the game.

3. What steps have been taken to add back "in game replays" to online league and custom games against live players similar to those incorporated against AI played games?

As you can see, my questions are geared towards presentation, as i believe they would increase the overall quality of the game. Next Generation consoles should bring next generation realism.
Yes! Yes! Great presentation question . Also who is commentating
Old 09-06-2015, 10:11 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryshortcake
My questions never get chosen, but I'm posting these anyways. These are what I would ask if I had a chance to speak with 2k directly.

Halftime, Pre-game, Post-game show
Has a legitimate halftime show been implemented into NBAk216? Legitimate as preferably seen in NFL2k5 or even something closer to NBA2k14? Pre-game show improvements with Ernie and Shaq? What about a Post-game show including Ernie and Shaq or someone in the studio?

Defensive footplanting
New footplant detection technology revealed, however, I am unfortunately still seeing sliding by defenders as if they are missing footplant animations. Example including the Delly full court press on Curry in spoiler tag. Question. Will footplant technology be continually worked on and improved to completely eliminate sliding? Is sliding happening because of the lack of defensive animations?

Spoiler

Audio/Sound Engineer
Members are still concerned about where NBA2k is in regards to audio authenticity. Has rim sound, crowd noise, crowd reaction been improved? But more importantly, how has it improved? Rim sounds as someone puts it, has a trash can sound to it.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...tmosphere.html

No visual crowd reaction when hometown hero Anthony Davis blocks Dwight Howard in the video below.
Spoiler

Player Models

Did players get their lower body scanned? People have mentioned cankles on players such as the coverboy athlete Anthony Davis.
Great question
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2015, 10:17 PM   #76
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryshortcake
My questions never get chosen, but I'm posting these anyways. These are what I would ask if I had a chance to speak with 2k directly.

Halftime, Pre-game, Post-game show
Has a legitimate halftime show been implemented into NBAk216? Legitimate as preferably seen in NFL2k5 or even something closer to NBA2k14? Pre-game show improvements with Ernie and Shaq? What about a Post-game show including Ernie and Shaq or someone in the studio?

Defensive footplanting
New footplant detection technology revealed, however, I am unfortunately still seeing sliding by defenders as if they are missing footplant animations. Example including the Delly full court press on Curry in spoiler tag. Question. Will footplant technology be continually worked on and improved to completely eliminate sliding? Is sliding happening because of the lack of defensive animations?

Spoiler

Audio/Sound Engineer
Members are still concerned about where NBA2k is in regards to audio authenticity. Has rim sound, crowd noise, crowd reaction been improved? But more importantly, how has it improved? Rim sounds as someone puts it, has a trash can sound to it.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...tmosphere.html

No visual crowd reaction when hometown hero Anthony Davis blocks Dwight Howard in the video below.
Spoiler

Player Models

Did players get their lower body scanned? People have mentioned cankles on players such as the coverboy athlete Anthony Davis.
LOL !!in the anthony davis video theres no audio/sound in the first place so you dont know if there was a reaction anyways
Old 09-06-2015, 10:22 PM   #77
MVP

OVR: 14

Does the AI respond intelligently in foul trouble situations? Many times in 2K15 the AI might have a player pick up his 3rd foul in the 2nd quarter, 4th foul early in 3rd, etc. and just let them ride it out unrealistically.

Last edited by eko718; 09-06-2015 at 10:31 PM.
Old 09-06-2015, 10:29 PM   #78

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

Has substitution logic been fixed in mycareer ? You always end up playing 40 plus minutes even in blowouts.

Can we finally choose to wear home, away, alternate jerseys in mycareer ?
Old 09-06-2015, 10:39 PM   #79
MVP

lakers24's Arena

My question is, what are their plans regarding their presentation package. Do they plan on continuing previous efforts to mimic a real life telecast or go in a different direction? If they are trying to mimic what we see on TV, what are some of the steps they're taking to accomplish that (audio wise, camera angles, replays, pregame & halftime, playoff atmosphere, etc.)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny315
EVERYONE QUOTE so we'll have our answer to this frequently asked question

IN MYPLAYER/MYCAREER- CAN WE Change body types? Like for instance,

Body type 1- fat or husky for centers or PF
Body type 2- muscular like lebron or dwight howard
Body type 3- skinny like the greek freak or kevin durant,basically lanky
ETC.....

Please if youv'e read this QOUTE it or post in your own words lots of people would love to know the answer THANK YOU
It's more likely than not based on weight and muscle type like it used to be.
Here's a pic from the pro-am trailer (which is an earlier build) but you can see some different arms sizes
Spoiler

Last edited by lakers24; 09-06-2015 at 10:42 PM.
Old 09-06-2015, 11:34 PM   #80
Rookie

my question for nba 2k is if pc will have an anti cheat system i am just really curious with that specific questions
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »