Home

NBA Live 16 Gameplay Videos

This is a discussion on NBA Live 16 Gameplay Videos within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2015, 11:16 PM   #113
Just started!

OVR: 0
I really want Live to comeback and compete. I want this to be good. It looks good. 2k seemed to get lazy, but with all the upgrades coming 2k is going for the jugular this time. I think Live is probably a year away from really being competitive.
Old 09-11-2015, 11:19 PM   #114
Pro

Jakeness23's Arena

OVR: 27
I do like how smooth it looks when running a play with the multiple options and how quick it transitions. Movement still looks stiff to me though tbh.
Old 09-11-2015, 11:49 PM   #115
Rookie

Re: NBA Live 16 Gameplay Videos

Here's the thing with this game, it doesn't look bad but it looks like something that shouldn't cost more than 30 bucks.

It has this really arcady look to it, the player movement, player faces & visual displays for calling plays is really well done but everything else is lacking. Still have gumby bodies & looks borderline cell shading
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2015, 11:49 PM   #116
MVP

OVR: 9

Happy, to finally get gameplay... With that being said, I think I have seen enough to know that this won't be a day one pickup unless the demo blows me away.... Will purchase the game, but only at discounted price, what I have seen for me isn't enough to warrant a $60 dollar purchase.
Old 09-11-2015, 11:49 PM   #117
MVP

OVR: 30
The movement looked pretty good for the most part to me except when yellow tank dude was dribbling in place before going to the hoop. Noticed that Live stiffness there but, still, the movement of the players looked pretty good for the most part.
Old 09-12-2015, 12:07 AM   #118
Rookie

I see a few people who say they wish that they did it in real game format, but I'm fine with how it is. When me and my friends play pick up games we don't have someone running the clock for us lol... We go to like 11 or 16 and that's game. I wouldn't mind then having an OPTION of NBA set up or game to 21 that would be cool
Old 09-12-2015, 12:14 AM   #119
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Pro Ams do though....just saying, lol

Doesn't bother me either way though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-12-2015, 12:40 AM   #120
Rookie

Vic Viper's Arena

Re: NBA Live 16 Gameplay Videos (Pro-AM/Tip Off)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Frazier
CPU Defense = absolutely terrible. Who on earth leaves Durant WIDE open to clog the paint?

Same stuff as last year, where the "spacing" everyone talks about was often just dumb CPU AI.

I am strictly USER v CPU...really hoping this is not a sign of the new "help D".
You saw 1 possession and you are freaking out. That wasn't even a minute. Chill out and play the exhibition mode on all difficulty levels and then reevaluate what you just typed.

Also, when you double team or the offense executes a play well, they will have a man open. Just ask Kyle Korver, Klay Thompson or any other snipers for that matter.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »