Home

WWE 2K16 Season Pass and DLC Details Revealed, Trailer Included

This is a discussion on WWE 2K16 Season Pass and DLC Details Revealed, Trailer Included within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2015, 01:03 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K16 Season Pass and DLC Details Revealed, Trailer Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Emma was on the main roster when it was finalized. I dont think she was sent back down until after WM.

As for Eva Marie, she wasn't even really wrestling when things were finailzed. Only reason she is in the game is because of Total Divas.
I had completely forgotten Emma's main roster run. As for the part about Total Divas, I really feel its such a shame of all WWE products it gets better viewership than NXT.
Old 10-09-2015, 01:06 PM   #74
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by xandere313
Eva Marie and Emma are still NXT divas
LOL. They have both been called up to the main roster before and were created years ago.
Old 10-09-2015, 01:14 PM   #75
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xandere313
I had completely forgotten Emma's main roster run. As for the part about Total Divas, I really feel its such a shame of all WWE products it gets better viewership than NXT.
Well that's only because it's on regular TV and not just the network.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2015, 02:24 PM   #76
MVP

To the point people are saying that many players don't play with the women, I'd like to say (and yes I know I'm only one person) but if there were women who were worth even playing, I'd be using them. The 4 Horsewomen, Paige, Natty, Emma, Lita and Trish would've been perfect for my universe. I'm not going to keep either Natty or Paige atop a womens division and have them feud for however long my universe goes, that is why I haven't used women much in the past.
Old 10-09-2015, 03:59 PM   #77
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Here's my thing:

Assuming 2K is being straightforward and honest with us and the assets for DLC characters do not exist at all before the game goes gold - i.e. the final in-game meshes / animations / other assets for characters who have never appeared in a WWE 2K game such as Diego, Fernando, Blake, and Murphy do not exist right now - I don't see any reason why 2K could not have changed their content pipeline priorities and replaced the NXT pack entirely with Sasha / Becky / Charlotte / Bailey. They would not be adding any new work, it's still eight man-months. We would be trading out the two tag teams for the four Divas, but that's a trade I'd happily make.

I don't understand why they couldn't just make a call to change course.

Anyway, it's water under the bridge now.
Old 10-10-2015, 11:32 AM   #78
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Here's my thing:

Assuming 2K is being straightforward and honest with us and the assets for DLC characters do not exist at all before the game goes gold - i.e. the final in-game meshes / animations / other assets for characters who have never appeared in a WWE 2K game such as Diego, Fernando, Blake, and Murphy do not exist right now - I don't see any reason why 2K could not have changed their content pipeline priorities and replaced the NXT pack entirely with Sasha / Becky / Charlotte / Bailey. They would not be adding any new work, it's still eight man-months. We would be trading out the two tag teams for the four Divas, but that's a trade I'd happily make.

I don't understand why they couldn't just make a call to change course.

Anyway, it's water under the bridge now.
it's because they were not approved by wwe. everything that goes into the game (even blood) goes through wwe approval. wwe simply did not want them in the game for whatever reason that was. WWE has been trying to get THQ/WWE To remove blood for years and this same thing happened in 2011 when jericho returned before the 2012 rumble they did not approve him to be in the game.
Old 10-10-2015, 04:41 PM   #79
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaispeed2012
it's because they were not approved by wwe. everything that goes into the game (even blood) goes through wwe approval. wwe simply did not want them in the game for whatever reason that was. WWE has been trying to get THQ/WWE To remove blood for years and this same thing happened in 2011 when jericho returned before the 2012 rumble they did not approve him to be in the game.
Now see this was everyone's assumption but I swear it was posted that it was in fact 2K's decision and NOT WWE's say as to whether they were in the game or not. I personally thought they should have been in it simply because they were the ones at the top of the Women's division in NXT and would like the top people in each division, especially the champ and former champ at the time at least (Banks and Charlotte)
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 10-10-2015, 04:51 PM   #80

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaispeed2012
You do know that blood is still in the game and its off by default, right? And I'm curious as to where did you hear that WWE wants blood removed from the game.

Honestly after thinking it over the past few weeks I just think 2K put their priorities else where and underestimated the popularity of the 4HW amongst its audience. Honestly, in previous games did anyone play as the divas? I sure as hell didn't.

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »