Home

WWE 2K16 Season Pass and DLC Details Revealed, Trailer Included

This is a discussion on WWE 2K16 Season Pass and DLC Details Revealed, Trailer Included within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2015, 04:55 PM   #81
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K16 Season Pass and DLC Details Revealed, Trailer Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvalverde88
Honestly, in previous games did anyone play as the divas? I sure as hell didn't.
And this was the point I made earlier, no one really played them because they weren't worth playing. I'd say out of the past two games AJ Lee, Paige and Natty were the only ones I wanted to play but still didn't because lack of great women wrestlers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2015, 07:28 PM   #82
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Honestly after thinking it over the past few weeks I just think 2K put their priorities elsewhere and underestimated the popularity of the 4HW amongst its audience. Honestly, in previous games did anyone play as the divas? I sure as hell didn't.
I am feeling the same way as you are. At first I figured it was WWE but that doesn't make sense anymore. I think they just didn't think about the popularity and now the backlash from fans. But I did use the divas in my universe on WWE SVR 11 every now and then.
Old 10-10-2015, 10:48 PM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Here's my thing:

Assuming 2K is being straightforward and honest with us and the assets for DLC characters do not exist at all before the game goes gold - i.e. the final in-game meshes / animations / other assets for characters who have never appeared in a WWE 2K game such as Diego, Fernando, Blake, and Murphy do not exist right now - I don't see any reason why 2K could not have changed their content pipeline priorities and replaced the NXT pack entirely with Sasha / Becky / Charlotte / Bailey. They would not be adding any new work, it's still eight man-months. We would be trading out the two tag teams for the four Divas, but that's a trade I'd happily make.

I don't understand why they couldn't just make a call to change course.

Anyway, it's water under the bridge now.
Well, technically, Fernando and Diego have been in a wwe game as Epico and Primo
Old 10-11-2015, 05:58 PM   #84
MVP

nate1986's Arena

OVR: 2

If we look at the main roster after DLC its only missing Charlotte, Becky and Sasha which is not bad at all and i think its the most accurate in terms of the main roster that i can recall, now if we include relevant talent from NXT we are missing Carmella, Bliss, Dana, Asuka, Gable, Jordan, Dillinger, Bull, Rhyno, Crews and Crowe
Old 10-11-2015, 06:40 PM   #85
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate1986
If we look at the main roster after DLC its only missing Charlotte, Becky and Sasha which is not bad at all and i think its the most accurate in terms of the main roster that i can recall, now if we include relevant talent from NXT we are missing Carmella, Bliss, Dana, Asuka, Gable, Jordan, Dillinger, Bull, Rhyno, Crews and Crowe

Don't forget Bayley in the NXT stuff as really relevant and I would put Dash & Dawson as well as Mojo Rawley (because he is teaming with Ryder now) as missing from NXT but other than that they have a great roster. Many of those mentioned as well didn't start receiving pushes until mid/late summer, well after the game roster was finalized.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2015, 03:45 AM   #86
Rookie

kisstopher5's Arena

Quote:
Honestly after thinking it over the past few weeks I just think 2K put their priorities else where and underestimated the popularity of the 4HW amongst its audience. Honestly, in previous games did anyone play as the divas? I sure as hell didn't.
You don't seem to understand. The reason people didn't play as diva's in past years is because they've barely been relevant. But, now in 2015, they're getting the biggest pops on the roster and headlining shows. For the first time since Lita and Trish's great rivalry, the diva's are extremely relevant and a featured focus of the WWE's most talked about brand right now. Yet, this was ignored by someone. In a year that not only featured Paige, Nattie, Bellas, and other divas plus the Four Horsewomen AND Lita and Trish as DLC? I would guarantee you that many, many people would play as the divas.
Old 10-12-2015, 06:39 AM   #87
MVP

nate1986's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Don't forget Bayley in the NXT stuff as really relevant and I would put Dash & Dawson as well as Mojo Rawley (because he is teaming with Ryder now) as missing from NXT but other than that they have a great roster. Many of those mentioned as well didn't start receiving pushes until mid/late summer, well after the game roster was finalized.
Damn i forgot about them, although I don't think Dash and Dawson really got a solid push till the cut off point
Old 10-12-2015, 07:53 AM   #88
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisstopher5
You don't seem to understand. The reason people didn't play as diva's in past years is because they've barely been relevant. But, now in 2015, they're getting the biggest pops on the roster and headlining shows. For the first time since Lita and Trish's great rivalry, the diva's are extremely relevant and a featured focus of the WWE's most talked about brand right now. Yet, this was ignored by someone. In a year that not only featured Paige, Nattie, Bellas, and other divas plus the Four Horsewomen AND Lita and Trish as DLC? I would guarantee you that many, many people would play as the divas.
Lets slow down with that. They are getting some of the biggest pops in NXT. You cant say that when it comes to WWE. Even Sasha (who is awesome) gets a pop that would be described as decent at best.

Also, Paige, Nattie and the Bellas were in last years game and a large majority of people didnt play with them. Im not saying that the 4H shouldnt be a part of the game. I just dont think the inclusion of Sasha and Charlotte wouldve cause people to play with the Divas alot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »