Home

NBA 2K16 Patch #3 Should be Submitted to Sony & MS This Week, Some Details Revealed

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Patch #3 Should be Submitted to Sony & MS This Week, Some Details Revealed within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2015, 03:17 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K16 Patch #3 Should be Submitted to Sony & MS This Week, Some Details Reveal

I really hope they fix the Tom Brady full court passes and cheesy lead passes into the paint. I would time the steal perfectly, and rarely ever get a steal or at least a tip ball. Also, the AI has no defensive awareness on these passes. They just let the ball go right past them.

Last edited by AsianPowwwa; 11-05-2015 at 03:21 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2015, 03:23 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 0
Hopefully they address the excessive player clipping/morphing with players passing & dribbling balls through players bodies, arms & limbs constantly clipping through players, hands morphing through the ball on steal attempts, etc... This is the biggest issue I have with the game & it's unplayable at times because of it.

Also they need to make CPU ball handlers protect the ball when in the proximity of a defender. This would eliminate the need for them to allow all of this morphing to happen. 2K is so worried about there being a high rate of turnovers in the game that they would rather just cheat you & have a players hand morph through the ball rather than addressing the real issue which is ball avoidance & players protecting the ball. This is the only thing holding the game back from being great. Please fix this 2K!
Old 11-05-2015, 03:25 PM   #27
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Re: NBA 2K16 Patch #3 Should be Submitted to Sony & MS This Week, Some Details Reveal

Before the masses go crazy and break out the pitchforks over when the patch will be done and submitted....

There's a BIG difference "should" and "will".
Old 11-05-2015, 03:27 PM   #28
Rookie

If they're talking about having it submitted this week, I guess it's too late to have stadium lighting adjusted. At least for Madison square garden and the staples center. It's way too bright in those stadiums.
Old 11-05-2015, 03:30 PM   #29
Rookie

anything about sock length or compression PANTS ? anything about sports shades that Larry Sanders/Chris Douglas-Roberts wear. I want to equip those for MyPlayer. I hope this will be available in this patch.
Old 11-05-2015, 03:31 PM   #30
Pro

XxSpiritHunterX's Arena

Re: Unofficial Mike Wang Q/A - Patch 3 Changes And More

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSoisNiCEx414
Hopefully they fix when I'm playing pro am my ovr is lowered.

Will not be fixed. The myCareer ratings scale is not the same as the NBA players' HOF ratings scale. Your overall is meant to be on the HOF ratings scale when you're playing outside of myCareer, myPark, and walk-on Pro-Am.
That overall is your true overall

Sent from a network powered by a hamster and a wheel using Tapatalk
Old 11-05-2015, 03:33 PM   #31
Rookie

Fix the Mavericks 02-03 away Jersey...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2015, 03:36 PM   #32
MVP

Black Bruce Wayne's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrequentFlyer15
They should add missing cyberfaces in upcoming patch, there is hefty number of rookies and undrafted players that don't have cyberface plus outdated ones, if they can add shoes then they could certainly add cyberfaces and switch hairstyles, chris copeland looks nothing like himself for example, step it up 2k..

Also can you make game in next patch less scripted, there are numerous situations when i'm trailing whole match 3-4 points and can't get the lead, no matter what i do my opponent leads by 3-4 pts or more sometimes, last game i played with grizzlies vs raptors, my opponent led my all the game with 5-10 pts margin, in one situation i was in position to tie the game running fastbreak with jeff green but valanciunas grabbed green with both arms and push him on the ground (obvious flagrant) but i didn't even get 2 FT's..then next position he drains three and suddenly i'm down 5 again..seriously this game is rigged as f***
They cant just add cyberfaces without the player being a willful participant
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »