Home

NBA 2K16 Patch #3 Should be Submitted to Sony & MS This Week, Some Details Revealed

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Patch #3 Should be Submitted to Sony & MS This Week, Some Details Revealed within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2015, 06:08 PM   #177
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K16 Patch #3 Should be Submitted to Sony & MS This Week, Some Details Reveal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
Has anyone asked Mike on Twitter if this patch has been submitted? I am anxiously awaiting the patch notes.
This and only this.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Old 11-10-2015, 10:31 PM   #178
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Patch #3 Should be Submitted to Sony & MS This Week, Some Details Reveal

I know that this is not a thread to list needs and wants as the title indicates the submittal of Patch #3 but I am new to the NBA 2k series and I am thoroughly enjoying it. I play CPU VS CPU in MyGm and I am currently at 18-6 with my Spurs, but ONE THING that I hope gets fixed in the next patch are the injuries. I have yet to have an injury to any of my players or the cpu and I watch each game. Injuries do happen if you sim as I accidentally did on one occasion but I have yet to see it "in the game".
Old 11-10-2015, 11:06 PM   #179
Pro

scooterperpetual's Arena

So I know that they already mentioned the patch will fix current MyCareer's but will it also apply to started MyGM/MyLeague's?
Old 11-11-2015, 10:31 AM   #180
Rookie

Please tell me this patch is going to fix the horrible def rotation this game. I am trying my best to enjoy mycareer but im am getting piss off when my wing defenders keep leaving 3 point shooters open in the corner. Everytime a PG drive to the basket, I am the rim protector. I have the paint lockdown but these idiots keep leaving their man open on the wing. And they drain the three, You dont know how many freaking close game I have lost because of this and its freaking pissing me off. Even in the NBA you dont see this often. They Literally will just leave their man and run to the paint and boom the PG makes a crazy flashy pass to the open man and game is over.

My last 2k before jumping onto 2k16 was Nba2k13 and I don't remember seeing this bad of a def rotation in that game. I am really hoping this patch 3 address this.
Old 11-11-2015, 11:45 AM   #181
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeloJello
Please tell me this patch is going to fix the horrible def rotation this game. I am trying my best to enjoy mycareer but im am getting piss off when my wing defenders keep leaving 3 point shooters open in the corner. Everytime a PG drive to the basket, I am the rim protector. I have the paint lockdown but these idiots keep leaving their man open on the wing. And they drain the three, You dont know how many freaking close game I have lost because of this and its freaking pissing me off. Even in the NBA you dont see this often. They Literally will just leave their man and run to the paint and boom the PG makes a crazy flashy pass to the open man and game is over.

My last 2k before jumping onto 2k16 was Nba2k13 and I don't remember seeing this bad of a def rotation in that game. I am really hoping this patch 3 address this.
I don't think the adaptive coaching engine is working properly if at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2015, 01:37 PM   #182
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impetuous65
I don't think the adaptive coaching engine is working properly if at all.
I knew that wasn't going to work right when they first advertise it. This is a $400 system with a $60 game. There's no way this game is going to fully adjust like a real human. Otherwise it would be thousands if the technology was that advanced.
Old 11-11-2015, 04:11 PM   #183
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadManCometh
I knew that wasn't going to work right when they first advertise it. This is a $400 system with a $60 game. There's no way this game is going to fully adjust like a real human. Otherwise it would be thousands if the technology was that advanced.
They never said that though

Quote:
THE ADAPTIVE COACHING ENGINE

This engine allows the AI to dynamically and progressively adapt to you, the gamer, as you play in your Exhibition, Season, and Playoff games. For the first time ever, each player is treated differently depending on the team, score and situation.
Old 11-11-2015, 04:22 PM   #184
MVP

OVR: 15

Any news on this patch?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »