Home

eSports Coming to NBA 2K16 2K Pro-AM Early 2016, Huge Cash Prize & Trip to NBA Finals

This is a discussion on eSports Coming to NBA 2K16 2K Pro-AM Early 2016, Huge Cash Prize & Trip to NBA Finals within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-22-2015, 12:59 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrcabone
I am, gamertag Mrcbone,im a SG
adding you on xbox one and do you have the groupme app? if not download it on your phone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2015, 01:03 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0
So are they gonna make rosters and working leaderboards to make it more esports?
Old 12-22-2015, 01:14 PM   #27
Pro

Re: eSports Coming to NBA 2K16 2K Pro-AM Early 2016, Huge Cash Prize & Trip to NBA Fi

I don't understand why people keep saying brought 99, you have to play game for badges and practice for upgrades

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-22-2015, 01:25 PM   #28
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

Re: eSports Coming to NBA 2K16 2K Pro-AM Early 2016, Huge Cash Prize & Trip to NBA Fi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunechid
I don't understand why people keep saying brought 99, you have to play game for badges and practice for upgrades

No, before a patch you could simulate games and get free VC, didn't have to play a minute and you could get 500 or more a game, and sim to a practice..all these guys did was exploit the game for free upgrade slots and attributes.

I'd be willing to say the majority of 99's you see did that and aren't legit.
It's not fair to people who aren't gonna cheat to gain these advantages, which is the whole problem with making the game competitive.

-Allen Iverson
Old 12-22-2015, 01:26 PM   #29
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowDareI
No, before a patch you could simulate games and get free VC, didn't have to play a minute and you could get 500 or more a game, and sim to a practice..all these guys did was exploit the game for free upgrade slots and attributes.

But what about badges?

Old 12-22-2015, 01:32 PM   #30
Banned

they gonna update the players to reflect actual real life gameplay before the tournament starts? highly doubt it.
Old 12-22-2015, 02:09 PM   #31
Rookie

Anyone else want to join? SMF or PF and must have a mic on xbox1.

I assume they will implement a new leaderboard and make it to where you have a "clan" and have a team of five only. Like all other eSport games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2015, 02:10 PM   #32
Rookie

NYCDaFuture's Arena

It's going in the right direction. It just needs to be geared on skill more. Buying vc or cheating to get your myplayer to 99 is def a let down. Plus would love to see the old quick match become an Esports. The whole point of E Sports is for competition and based on skills. Which is why Myteam wouldnt work for it. Either way it's good that NBA 2K is looking to put a foot in the doors in terms of E Sports!

https://Youtube.com/NYCDaFuture

https://www.tiktok.com/@nycthefuture

https://twitter.com/NYCDaFuture_

https://discord.gg/sqTtZpY

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »