Home

EA Sports UFC 2 Pre-Order Details and Bonuses

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 2 Pre-Order Details and Bonuses within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 01-06-2016, 12:03 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
EA Sports UFC 2 Pre-Order Details and Bonuses

EA has revealed more EA Sports UFC 2 pre-order details and bonuses, check them out below.EA Sports UFC 2 releases on March 15, if you missed the official gameplay trailer, watch it here.
Platform: PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2016, 07:24 AM   #2
MVP

tsbmolina's Arena

OVR: 2
The problem with this game is 90% of the people don't know who the heck most of these fighters are. It's not like I'm going to be like, oh my god I need to pre-order this game to get Bas Rutten. I don't know Mr. Rutten from Joe Schmo. I could care less about 80% of the fighters in the roster. That reason alone is why ultimately this game will fail.
Old 01-06-2016, 09:38 AM   #3
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: EA Sports UFC 2 Pre-Order Details and Bonuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsbmolina
The problem with this game is 90% of the people don't know who the heck most of these fighters are. It's not like I'm going to be like, oh my god I need to pre-order this game to get Bas Rutten. I don't know Mr. Rutten from Joe Schmo. I could care less about 80% of the fighters in the roster. That reason alone is why ultimately this game will fail.
Thats a strange yet somewhat obvious statement. If you dont know who 80% of the roster is you likely arent an MMA fan. If you arent an MMA fan, you probably wont be interested in the game, right?

Same goes for NHL. I couldnt name more than 2-3 players on each team (if that) but I recognize the game isnt for me. Because I'm not a big NHL fan. Most sports fans couldnt name more than 2-3 NHL players on each team. That doesnt mean the game is going to "fail".
Old 01-06-2016, 10:41 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Thats a strange yet somewhat obvious statement. If you dont know who 80% of the roster is you likely arent an MMA fan. If you arent an MMA fan, you probably wont be interested in the game, right?

Same goes for NHL. I couldnt name more than 2-3 players on each team (if that) but I recognize the game isnt for me. Because I'm not a big NHL fan. Most sports fans couldnt name more than 2-3 NHL players on each team. That doesnt mean the game is going to "fail".

I couldn't have said it better myself bro, totally agree with you. That's like me, who has no real interest in baseball saying a baseball game will fail. IF you don't know who 80 percent of the roster is, then why comment? I am a ufc fan-fanatic. I know every name on this roster, so I will be buying this game. We all have our interests.
Old 01-06-2016, 10:49 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 9
I'm really impressed with how dead on those two look.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2016, 10:57 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 0
The game won't fail with all fans who have followed it for a long time and all the new fans and the last game was good and this one will be even better, just say you don't like mma and don't buy it
Old 01-06-2016, 11:04 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 1

Hopefully you can get these guys for the digital preorder as well.
Old 01-06-2016, 12:07 PM   #8
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by fballturkey
Hopefully you can get these guys for the digital preorder as well.
Pretty sure they will be. On PSN they haven't even updated the cover yet but I'd be shocked if they weren't included.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »