Home

EA Sports UFC 2 Closed Beta Launches on January 28

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 2 Closed Beta Launches on January 28 within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-17-2016, 08:05 PM   #137
Former EA Sports UFC Gameplay Developer

GameplayDevUFC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports UFC 2 Closed Beta Launches on January 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
You said that as if "I" don't care and haven't tried everything listed. Its falls clearly on EA for how bad this closed beta has operated, not on if people care enough!! Like aholbert ive been to EA Vancouver as a gamechanger, owned every UFC game released, still play the hell out of UFC 1 online, and 100% buying UFC 2. Your comment was directed as if 1) I didnt care enough to try 2) Just trolling EA and might not even purchase the game.

Those are both completely wrong assessments, im a devoted EA UFC fan and have tried everything to get into the beta. I cant fix the closed beta issues of guys like myself not getting a code, all I can do is complain how its not working.

Sent from da lil phone.
Sorry, I think we misunderstood each other.

I thought you were questioning why fans treat it like a lottery that they won, when I'm guessing you were question why EA was handing out invites like a lottery.

My assumption from that was that you didn't think it was a big deal to get into the beta, and I was saying I agreed to a point, but there are fans out there for whom it's a big deal to try out the game early for free. Enough of them for us to give them what they want while stress testing the game.

If you are one of those fans, I could see how that interpretation of my response would offend you.

Sorry, I didn't mean to minimize the frustration. The opposite actually. I was trying to get across that this is a big deal to people, assuming you were someone for whom it wasn't.

My mistake.
Old 01-17-2016, 08:35 PM   #138
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Hope to see yall in some online H2H matchups

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 01-17-2016, 08:40 PM   #139
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameplayDevUFC
Sorry, I think we misunderstood each other.

I thought you were questioning why fans treat it like a lottery that they won, when I'm guessing you were question why EA was handing out invites like a lottery.

My assumption from that was that you didn't think it was a big deal to get into the beta, and I was saying I agreed to a point, but there are fans out there for whom it's a big deal to try out the game early for free. Enough of them for us to give them what they want while stress testing the game.

If you are one of those fans, I could see how that interpretation of my response would offend you.

Sorry, I didn't mean to minimize the frustration. The opposite actually. I was trying to get across that this is a big deal to people, assuming you were someone for whom it wasn't.

My mistake.

Yea I think it was on both our parts, part of the limitations with message boards.

I've always been a big UFC fan around here and most can vouch for me running a OS league with every iteration being released (why Jeremy made the comment about me and mike). So that was where the misunderstanding took place, because I do care and have been a big UFC game supporter sooooo I obviously want to get into the beta lol.

Unfortunately they have made that pretty difficult and its looking like I'm stuck waiting on retail release.

Anyway I apologize also GPD, I've just been frustrated.

Sent from da lil phone.
Old 01-18-2016, 02:30 PM   #140
Former EA Sports UFC Gameplay Developer

GameplayDevUFC's Arena

I'm told the database query for the last wave of beta registration emails will be done tonight, so I would imagine the next wave of emails will follow shortly after.

Why am I posting this?

If you haven't received an email since the last chance sign up, don't worry yet because the emails haven't been sent.
Old 01-18-2016, 03:07 PM   #141
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
I'm told the database query for the last wave of beta registration emails will be done tonight, so I would imagine the next wave of emails will follow shortly after.

Why am I posting this?

If you haven't received an email since the last chance sign up, don't worry yet because the emails haven't been sent.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2016, 04:44 PM   #142
Pro

OVR: 9
Quote:

Why am I posting this?

Awesome! I'm going to triple check my info right now lol. I want in dammit!
Old 01-20-2016, 08:36 AM   #143
Rookie

Is this something that's going to be ready for download at midnight on January 28th? (meaning 1 minute after 11:59 on Wednesday the 27th). Just trying to get my days off work lined up! Being an accountant kills my ability to take off the 1-4th......................

Along the same lines, any idea when the codes will be sent out? Hopefully sometime Wednesday.
Old 01-20-2016, 04:00 PM   #144
Mo
SSN

Mo's Arena

OVR: 39

Well I got the UFC/EA Mike Tyson email today so hopefully that means im in the database this time

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »