Home

NBA 2K16 Roster Update Includes Tyronn Lue as Head Coach of the Cleveland Cavaliers

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Roster Update Includes Tyronn Lue as Head Coach of the Cleveland Cavaliers within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2016, 08:50 PM   #9
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

OVR: 0
Sweet. On another roster note, Dimtris Diamantidis (PG/SG) of Panathinaikos is a rightie in game. He's a lefty. It's minor, hopefully 2K fixes this as I me and my buddies like running with the Euroleague Clubs.
Old 01-23-2016, 10:01 PM   #10
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K16 Roster Update Includes Tyronn Lue as Head Coach of the Cleveland Cavalie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
Sweet. On another roster note, Dimtris Diamantidis (PG/SG) of Panathinaikos is a rightie in game. He's a lefty. It's minor, hopefully 2K fixes this as I me and my buddies like running with the Euroleague Clubs.
Do you have the same problem I do that some euro players don't have a character picture or model?
Old 01-23-2016, 10:08 PM   #11
MVP

Kully's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: NBA 2K16 Roster Update Includes Tyronn Lue as Head Coach of the Cleveland Cavalie

Karl-Anthony Towns could use a boost in his Athleticism IMO. He's not as slow as he is depicted in the game.

He is pretty agile. Not saying he is Anthony Davis, but he is quick.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2016, 01:23 AM   #12
Banned

WISports's Arena

But they can't make the Bucks court lighter?

Oh, 2k.
Old 01-24-2016, 01:30 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
What are the point of the Euro teams if you can't have the accurate rosters and please I don't want to hear their using last season rosters.
Old 01-24-2016, 01:33 AM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
But they can't make the Bucks court lighter?

Oh, 2k.
LoL your not gonna stop until the court is correct and the players are darker or lighter lol I think if you present all courts that r incorrect and all players that need to be updated they would atleast maybe take u serious but by in large no one cares about the Bucks but you, I hope they do fix it for you tho.
Old 01-24-2016, 06:59 AM   #15
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyy
Do you have the same problem I do that some euro players don't have a character picture or model?
Can't say that I have come across that one. Could you explain it in a little more detail?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2016, 07:12 AM   #16
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingMansaMusa
What are the point of the Euro teams if you can't have the accurate rosters and please I don't want to hear their using last season rosters.
Yeah, I know. Crazy thing is back in 2K14 all the teams were really well done, even if they were from the year prior. That's what made me a fan. I even follow the Euroleague a little bit now. I thought that we were on to something special. But since then the quality has taken a nosedive. Probably half the players look like they were made with 2K's CAP. Players like Diamantedis, who were perfect before, have little weird quirks now. It seems more apparent that they are there as a selling point for the European market than anything else. That's sad too because me and my buddies really enjoy the challenge and variety of playing with the teams. We can literally play with any team and have an even shot of winning; no Cavs or Warriors stuff.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »