Home

EA Sports UFC 2 Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 2 Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2016, 11:56 AM   #41
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: EA Sports UFC 2 Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers

I played quite a few fights last night and it was a blast. I destroyed Aldo with McGregor a couple of times on Normal so I decided to go up to Hard and start my "Universe". I got blasted by the CPU 6-2 in my first card.

I have to get better at stopping takedowns and I was getting killed by ground and pound. I need to practice a little more, but once I do I should have some good and competitive fights ahead of me.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2016, 07:14 PM   #42
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
I played quite a few fights last night and it was a blast. I destroyed Aldo with McGregor a couple of times on Normal so I decided to go up to Hard and start my "Universe". I got blasted by the CPU 6-2 in my first card.

I have to get better at stopping takedowns and I was getting killed by ground and pound. I need to practice a little more, but once I do I should have some good and competitive fights ahead of me.
I was thinking of staying away from this. Ufc games for me have been too hard and that's not the games fault, I just suck. Having EA access figured I'd try anyways. Glad I did. The games not easier it just makes more sense and the on screen info helps a lot. I actually almost submitted a guy in a rear naked choke and I probably would've but I panicked being that I have never been that close to getting a submission before.
Ill be picking this up.

One thing I still don't understand. It says counter ground transitions with right trigger and right stick. How do you know which direction to move the right stick?

Last edited by CujoMatty; 03-11-2016 at 07:16 PM.
Old 03-11-2016, 08:31 PM   #43
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoMatty
I was thinking of staying away from this. Ufc games for me have been too hard and that's not the games fault, I just suck. Having EA access figured I'd try anyways. Glad I did. The games not easier it just makes more sense and the on screen info helps a lot. I actually almost submitted a guy in a rear naked choke and I probably would've but I panicked being that I have never been that close to getting a submission before.
Ill be picking this up.

One thing I still don't understand. It says counter ground transitions with right trigger and right stick. How do you know which direction to move the right stick?
You have to read it from which direction the fighter is moving. If you go in to practice mode it'll tell you which direction when you hold down the trigger and the CPU is transitioning.
Old 03-11-2016, 09:30 PM   #44
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Never been really decent at any of the UFC titles but I will definitely be picking this one up digitally Monday night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-11-2016, 11:38 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoMatty
Ill be picking this up.

It can be tricky sometimes, but like fballturkey said, you have to read the opponent's movement. Practice mode should be able to help a lot. I'm very glad to hear that people are able to pick up and just play the game and not be completely clueless.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2016, 12:38 AM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 48
This game rocks! Knockout mode is good, for a quick in and out game.

-Video brought to you by Xboxdvr.com-

Last edited by RUFFNREADY; 03-12-2016 at 12:47 AM. Reason: not showing video
Old 03-12-2016, 05:05 AM   #47
MVP

OVR: 0

Is anyone familiar with a way to the get the trial hours doubled under the same save slot? I don't mind if its a monetary thing (another access download) I would just like it to be so that I can still utilize the same created fighters and keep the progress I have under my original gamertag.
Old 03-12-2016, 09:05 AM   #48
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsofthevalley
Is anyone familiar with a way to the get the trial hours doubled under the same save slot? I don't mind if its a monetary thing (another access download) I would just like it to be so that I can still utilize the same created fighters and keep the progress I have under my original gamertag.
No way to do it. you have to use another profile.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »